restitution for accident

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

I was awarded restitution about 6 years ago after benign hit by a drunk driver. since than I have move to a different county and lost track of this whole matter I would like to know were I may begin to obtain information on this matter.


The court and DA that were involved should still have all records...