References in periodicals archive ?
Armstrong, take self-consciousness (or introspection) to be "a self-scanning process in the brain.
To guard and promote self-consciousness in its self-representational and pedagogical forms thus assures bourgeois ideology of its pregnancy.
Keep in mind that there are different ways to cope with this self-consciousness.
In fact, in ways that Bloom, de Man, and Greenblatt either do not recognize or do not acknowledge, all three replicate Hegel's characteristic way of interrelating the concepts of experience (that is, of the present) and self-consciousness (that is, in the present).
In this paper, the author examines the claim that self-consciousness is highly morally significant, such that the fact that an entity is self-conscious generates strong moral reasons against harming or killing that entity.
The content of the conscience and the conscience itself allow the division into subject and object, and then the conscience knows Itself as an object of the Self-consciousness.
95), as did the 21-item General Self-Consciousness measure ([alpha] = .
Taken from a purely social point of view, the master-servant relationship would hardly explain Hegel's argument for the development of self-consciousness.
Furthermore, both philosophical and psychological theories suggest that self-consciousness has no function.
Inter alia, we focused on the role of consumer innovativeness and public self-consciousness in decisions to purchase, and pay premium prices for, green products.
Due to the prevalence of CCTV systems in many developed countries, this belief may impact a substantial part of the population, particularly if it interacts with personality characteristics such as paranoia, self-consciousness, and social anxiety.
China and the International Society: Adaptation and Self-Consciousness
Legal browser ?
- self consistent
- self-derived power
- self-determined being
Full browser ?
- self-conjugate particle
- self-conjugate partition
- Self-conjugate triangle
- Self-Consistent Anisotropic Field
- Self-Consistent Born Approximation
- Self-Consistent Boundary-Site Approximation
- Self-Consistent Charge Extended Hueckel method
- Self-Consistent Charge-Iterative Extended Hueckel
- Self-Consistent Electron-Pair Theory
- Self-Consistent Electrostatic Field
- Self-Consistent Empirical Pseudopotential Method
- Self-consistent field
- Self-consistent field
- Self-consistent field method
- Self-Consistent Field Molecular Orbital
- Self-Consistent Field Theory
- Self-Consistent Full-Potential Linearized-Augmented-Plane-Wave
- Self-Consistent Generator Coordinate Method
- Self-Consistent Local Orbital
- Self-Consistent Map
- Self-Consistent Orbital
- Self-Consistent Ornstein Zernike Approximation
- Self-Consistent Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- Self-Consistent Particle-Hole Propagator
- Self-Consistent Perturbation Field
- Self-Consistent Phonon
- Self-Consistent Polarization Field Method