References in classic literature ?
The sun, on account of the mist, had a curious sentient, personal look, demanding the masculine pronoun for its adequate expression.
If the room to which my bed was removed were a sentient thing that could give evidence, I might appeal to it at this day - who sleeps there now, I wonder
He seemed a part of the mute melancholy landscape, an incarnation of its frozen woe, with all that was warm and sentient in him fast bound below the surface; but there was nothing unfriendly in his silence.
Not four hours since he had been on one of those very airships, and yet they seemed to him now not gas-bags carrying men, but strange sentient creatures that moved about and did things with a purpose of their own.
If the corks were sentient we could imagine that they would consider these conditions to be permanent and assured.
Convulsively Histah shuddered and relaxed, tensed and relaxed again, whipping and striking with his great body; but no longer sentient or sensible.
She resumed it at once, on my telling her she might do so, touching the hard marble as tenderly as if it had been a sentient thing, and whispering the words of the inscription to herself, over and over again, as if the lost days of her girlhood had returned and she was patiently learning her lesson once more at Mrs.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) has successfully completed three lease transactions totaling nearly 59,000 square feet at 3 Batterymarch Park in Quincy, Massachusetts, on behalf of Sentient Jet, J.
Ivernia Inc (TSX: IVW), a Canada-based company that explores for base metals, has completed the amendment and restatement of existing secured convertible notes held by Sentient Global Resource Fund II (Sentient) and Ingalls & Snyder.
THE Omniscient Lord's all pervading concern is for humanity at large, both sentient and non-sentient, but more specifically with the nature of the Self.
Sentient Jet, one of the leading private aviation companies in the United States, announced today that it has introduced the new Sentient Jet 25-Hour Card providing guaranteed access to Light and Mid-size jets with access to Super Mid and Heavy Aircraft in both the Select and Preferred Categories.
Sentient Jet, a Directional Aviation company, has been named a Supporting Sponsor of the Candy Store Cup in Newport, Rhode Island, taking place July 27-29, for the second year in a row, the company said.
Legal browser ?
- sensory experience
- sensory perception
- sensu carere
- Sensus verborum est anima legis
- Sensus verborum ex causa dicendi accipiendus est
- Sent motorcyle to paint shop 6 mos ago and still hasn't received it
- sent to prison
- Sent to prison, live-in took belongings
- Sentenced to jail for driving without a license/revoked probation
- Sententia facit jus
- Sententia interlocutoria revocari potest
- Sententia non fertur de rebus non liquidis
- sententiam dicere
- sententious saying
- sententious utterance
- separable part of a certificate
- Separate but Equal
- Separate estate
- separate existence
- separate from
- separate in two
- separate into categories
- Separate Maintenance
- separate oneself
- separate oneself from
- separate paragraph
- separate part
- separate property
- separate ticket
- Separate trial
Full browser ?
- Senter for internasjonalisering av høyere utdanning
- Senter for Internasjonalt Universitetssamarbeid
- Senter for Klinisk Dokumentasjon
- SEnter for Miljø- og UtviklingsTudier
- Senter for Risikostyring Og Samfunnssikkerhet
- Senter for utvikling og miljø
- Senter Mot Etnisk Diskriminering
- Sentetik Iplik Fabrikalari AS
- sentience and thought
- Sentient being
- Sentient being
- Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network
- Sentient Protoplasm against Colonial Encroachment
- Sentient World Observation and Response Department
- Sentient World Simulation
- sentiment index
- Sentiment Indexes
- Sentiment Indicator
- Sentiment indicators
- Sentiment Indices
- Sentimental fallacy
- Sentimental fallacy
- Sentimental Journey Orchestra
- Sentimental Tommy
- sentimental value