sexual harassment by mechanic

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Georgia

A mechanic has had my car for about 2 weeks now. He told me it would be finished within three days but has not even started working on the car yet. I threatened to have my car towed to another shop and he preceded to threaten to charge me outrageous fees for what he has claimed to have done. He no longer answers my phone call. Within the 2 weeks I have had to put up with his sexual misconduct. He stated that if I had sex with him, my car would have been done in a matter of days. He is constantly disrespectful and foul. What can I do?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior... You may also report him to your state attorney general's office.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.