References in periodicals archive ?
AmCham Shanghai and our members strongly support the objectives of the Shanghai FTZ.
However, considering the low incidence of HIV infection among residents of Shanghai ([approximately equal to] 0.
The tempo in Shanghai can be dizzying and not just for visitors.
On the subject of prostitution in modem Shanghai, this book is encyclopedic in its scope and should find a place on the shelf of standard references on Chinese prostitution, women's history, the history of sexuality, and Chinese social and urban history.
The company performed La Bayadere in the Shanghai Grand Theater, an elaborately designed 1,800-seat complex enclosed in glass that was completed only three years ago.
With the hand-over of Hong Kong, the Shanghai region has achieved increased notoriety as a business center.
Shanghai Customs Director General Huang Shengqiang said during his presentation, "The Customs taskforce has helped Shanghai Customs to understand the real challenges of foreign companies.
While for casual observers Shanghai has come to resemble Hong Kong, it feels its true rival is Beijing, still China's undisputed cultural and political capital.
Another survey on Shanghai beggars (conducted in 1927) highlighted the complexity of beggars in so far as their background is concerned.
The Company also has its individual "A" shares listed in the Shanghai Securities Exchange ("SSE") and was recognized as a constituent stock of the SSE index beginning January 31, 1994.
Shanghai Tsinghua Chip Crystal Microelectronics Co.
HONG KONG, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited (NYSE: SHI), the largest petrochemical company by revenues in the PRC, today announced the establishment of three Sino-foreign joint ventures, each to
Legal browser ?
- shady reputation
- shake off
- shake one’s faith
- shake up
- Sham plea
- shame into
- shameful notoriety
- shape a course
- shape out a course
- Shapiro, Robert Leslie
- share an address
- share and share alike
- share bed and board
- share buyer
- share grief
- share in
- share of profits
- share out
- share premium
- share secrets
- share sorrow
- shared among several
- shared by two or more
- shared ownership
Full browser ?
- Shàng Hai
- Shang Yang
- Shang Yuan Festival
- Shangai Environmental Publicity and Education Center
- Shangana Tsonga
- Shange Ntozake
- Shangerei Bukeev
- Shanghai (verb)
- Shanghai Administration of Culture, Radio, Film and Television
- Shanghai Administration of Industry and Commerce
- Shanghai Administration of Societies and Associations
- Shanghai Advanced Optoelectronic Material Corp.
- Shanghai Aerospace Automobile Electromechanical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Agriculture Commission
- Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory
- Shanghai Airports-Council Office
- Shanghai American School
- Shanghai Architectural Visualization Committee
- Shanghai Asia Pacific Brewery Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Association for International Exchange of Personnel
- Shanghai Audit Bureau
- Shanghai Automobile Gear Works
- Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group
- Shanghai Automotive Information Systems Co, Ltd
- Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation
- Shanghai Bell Alcatel Mobile Communications
- Shanghai Boiler Works Ltd.
- Shanghai Broadcasting Symphony Orchestra
- Shanghai Building Materials Corporation
- Shanghai Bureau of Agriculture and Forestry
- Shanghai Bureau of Civil Affairs
- Shanghai Bureau of Public Security
- Shanghai Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision
- Shanghai Bureau of State Security