References in periodicals archive ?
We watched Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park come back to life.
I'm not much for cleaning, public speaking, fundraising, organizing, teaching CCD, visiting shut-ins.
Caption: Arnold Jacobs, owner of Two Turtle fine art gallery at Six Nations, stands in front of a mural he painted for shut-ins.
And in Santa Ana, California, kids will decorate place mats for elderly shut-ins.
Senior citizens living in the downtown area are also served by the center, and a parish nurse team visits elderly shut-ins to attend to their medical and emotional needs.
Otaku means "geek," the culture of typically male shut-ins obsessed to the point of mania with Japan's comics/ animation/video-game industries.
Tribal Services for the Elderly connected Tas Tonlik Ki with a national charitable organization that sponsors nutritional programs on reservations and they provide the funding for our members to cook and deliver a nutritional and often traditional meal for 14 elderly tribal members who are shut-ins.
Help residents be part of telephone reassurance programs for shut-ins or latch-key children.
She arranged for home-bound senior citizens to communicate regularly through phone calls and letters with community members sharing similar interests, and she distributed more than 500 winter "survival kits" for shut-ins to use in case of severe weather or road conditions.
66 per barrel' and attributing ageing facilities resulting in shut-ins and shut-downs of pipelines as some of the causes that negatively impacted on oil production.
Each of us should remember to check in on shut-ins and the elderly.
When a massive flood sent billions of gallons of water rushing through Johnson's Shut-Ins State Park (Missouri) six years ago, shattered rock and other debris covered the hiking trails and campsites and littered the swimming holes that crowds of visitors enjoyed each year.
Legal browser ?
- shrink wrap
- shrouded in mystery
- shrug off
- shut away
- shut down
- shut in
- shut off
- shut out
- shut up
- shutting out
- shy at
- shy away from
- shy from
- shy of
- Si a jure discedas vagus eris
- Si assuetis mederi possis nova non sunt tentanda
- Si facerit te securem
- Si judicas
- Si meliores sunt quos ducit amor
- Si nulla sit conjectura quae ducat alio
- Si quid universitate debetur singulis non debetur
- Si quis custos fraudem pupillo fecerit
- Si quis praegnantum uxorem reliquit
- Si suggestio non sit vera
- sibi adsumere
- Sic interpretandum est ut verba accipiantur cum effectu
Full browser ?
- Shut-Down Cost
- Shut-Down Costs
- Shut-Down Price
- Shut-Down Prices
- Shut-In Annular Pressure
- Shut-In Casing Pressure
- Shut-In Coiled Tubing Pressure
- Shut-In Drill Pipe Pressure
- shut-in personality
- Shut-In Pressure
- Shut-In Pressure
- shut-in royalty
- shut-in well
- Shut-In Well-Head-Pressure
- Shut-off valve
- shut-out bid
- shut-out bids
- shut/close the door on something
- shut/close your ears to somebody/something
- shut/close your eyes to something
- shut/lock/close the stable door after the horse has bolted
- Shutdown Control Room Operator
- Shutdown Cooling
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger Subsystem
- Shutdown Cooling System
- Shutdown Electrical Operator
- Shutdown Function
- Shutdown Heat Exchanger
- shutdown price