References in periodicals archive ?
Therefore, the I/O thread can access any byte in the guest memory, and so does the simulative DMA engine.
Besides simulative investigations, the framework allows for hardware-in-the-loop measurements on a dynamic engine test bench.
The robust stabilization is verified on a simulative example.
As a new method of fracture analysis, XFEM can simulate whole fracture process from crack initiation to complete failure more conveniently because its fracture process is independent of mesh and does not require defining a crack-extension path in advance; meanwhile, a quantity of simulative results obtained through XFEM analysis are consistent with the experimental data [19, 22, 23].
Various simulative software programs [5, 6] such as GRASS, ERDAS, WEKA, ArcGIS, DIVA-GIS, and MapCalc are available for better experiments.
In , a realistic simulative model of the system was proposed, which represented the effects of access bandwidth heterogeneity, latencies, peculiar characteristics of the video, while still guaranteeing good scalability properties.
A comparison of the different simulative versions with varying the area's geometric parameters allows optimizing the effect of the pulsator inertial properties in whole and as to its apparent mass, in particular when solving research problems of HDR acoustic features.
In summary, the interaction between drug molecule cisplatin and HSA was investigated by different spectroscopic methods and molecular docking studies under simulative physiological conditions.
It is called "A Simulative Exercise of Visual, Hearing, and Psychomotor Impairment.
application of our newfound simulative powers to the process of
The second group builds it on theory, ideology and other simulative methods.
Legal browser ?
- simple assault and arrest procedures
- Simple contract
- simple job
- Simple larceny
- simple meaning
- Simple obligation
- Simple trust
- simplex commendatio non obligat
- Simplicitas est legibus amica
- simplistic statement
- Simpson, O. J.
- Simul cum
- Simultaneous Death
- simultaneous death act
- simultaneous discharge of shots
- Sinclair, Upton Beall
- sine certamine
- sine corpore
- sine die
- sine nomine
- Sine possessione usucapio procedere non potest
- sine prole
- sine qua non
Full browser ?
- Simulation-Based Engineering Laboratory
- Simulation-Based Healthcare Education
- Simulation-Based Intelligent Tutoring System
- Simulation-Based Medical Education
- Simulation-Based Policy Iteration
- Simulation-Based Real-Time Scheduling
- Simulation-Based Reliability Assessment
- Simulation-Based Training Environment
- Simulation-Based Verification
- Simulation/Gaming Exchange
- Simulation/Test Acceptance Facility
- Simulations and Modeling
- Simulations Center
- Simulations for Professional Learning
- Simulations Operations Control Center
- Simulations Publications Inc
- Simulations, Observations and Palaeoclimatic
- Simulations-Based Battalion Army Trainer
- Simulations-Based Corps Army Trainer
- Simulations-Based Division Army Trainer
- SIMulations-Based Joint Army Trainer
- simulative electromagnetic deception
- simulative electronic deception
- Simulator Baseline Definition Review
- Simulator Block Update
- Simulator Certification
- Simulator Component Inoperative Guide
- Simulator Control Unit
- Simulator Data Base Facility
- Simulator Data Integrity Program
- Simulator for Electronic Combat Training
- Simulator for Electronic Warfare Training
- Simulator for Multithreaded Computer Architecture
- Simulator for Neural Networks and Action Potentials
- Simulator for Water Resources in Rural Basins
- Simulator for Water Resources in Rural Basins - Water Quality
- Simulator for Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks
- Simulator Interface Subsystem
- Simulator Interface System
- Simulator Level of Detail
- Simulator Network Analysis Project