small debt due from friend

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Canada
State: Ontario

a friend asked to use my visa to pay bills for his cell phone and reassured me he'd pay me back but now with a balance of $290 left on MY visa he said he only giving me $180,what can I do to get all that is owed to me?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?