Mentioned in ?
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Carrying away
- Determinate Sentence
- Lindbergh Kidnapping
- Livingston, Henry Brockholst
- Opinion of the Supreme Court of California, People v. Stewart
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 13, 1966
References in periodicals archive ?
In the snatch, he tried and made 170 kilos, then failed at 174 and tried and lifted 174 in his third effort.
Instead, they actually developed a Snatch for the new generation of people.
Perez, a criminology student at University of Bohol, defeated Nepal's Sanju Chaudhary, who pulled up 61kg in the snatch and 77kg in the clean and jerk to compile 138kg for the silver medal.
At least 37 UK soldiers died in conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan while travelling in Snatch Land Rovers, with last year's Chilcot Inquiry heavily critical of delays in replacing them.
The silver medals went to Faouzi Kraidi (62kg) after lifting 121kg in the snatch, 146kg in clean and jerk and 276 in total.
Virtually all published accounts of the pulling motion during the snatch and clean have focused on the trajectory of the barbell without consideration of the anatomical alignment and relationship of lifter to barbell in the starting position (14).
Kazakh Ilya Ilyin finished first in the clean and jerk (105 KG), the snatch (105 KG) and the total (105 KG).
The 22-year-old two-time world champion picked up 214 kilograms in his snatch move in France Sunday night and made compatriot Hossein Rezazadeh's 213 kilograms a part of history.
Det Con Dave Wilson said: "It only takes a matter of seconds for a thief to snatch something from your purse or handbag.
During recovery operations, the M88A2's three snatch blocks can be your best friends or your worst enemies.
THE deaths of British troops travelling in lightly-armoured Snatch Land Rovers are "ghastly", says the Ministry of Defence's top civil servant.
CONSERVATIVES have accused the Government of cutting by half the number of new patrol vehicles to be purchased for troops in Afghanistan to replace vulnerable Snatch Land Rovers.
Legal browser ?
- smuggled commerce
- smuggled goods
- smuggled trade
- smuggled traffic
- snap back
- sneak off
- sneer at
- snuff out
- So help you god
- soak through
- sober -minded
Full browser ?
- snarls at
- snarls her up
- snarls him up
- snarls it up
- snarls me up
- snarls one up
- snarls out
- snarls them up
- snarls up
- snarls us up
- snarls you up
- Snatch (game)
- snatch (one) out of the jaws of death
- snatch (someone or something) from (someone or something else)
- snatch (someone or something) out of (something)
- snatch (someone) from the jaws of death
- snatch (something) up
- snatch at
- snatch at someone
- snatch at someone or something
- snatch away
- snatch block
- snatch block
- Snatch Clothing UK
- snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
- snatch from
- snatch from someone
- snatch from the jaws of death
- snatch her from
- snatch her from the jaws of death
- snatch her out of
- snatch her out of the jaws of death
- snatch him from
- snatch him from the jaws of death
- snatch him out of
- snatch him out of the jaws of death
- snatch it from
- snatch it out of
- snatch it up
- snatch me from
- snatch me from the jaws of death