Mentioned in ?
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- Clark, William Ramsey
- conservative reading
- defined meaning
- Demonstrative Evidence
- distinct meaning
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Election Campaign Financing
- Federal Election Commission
- first amendment
References in periodicals archive ?
However, the softish ground will be against him so my pick is Croisultan.
There is some heavy rain forecast for earlier in the week, but I would imagine Kauto will be all right up there on softish ground.
DESPITE reservations about the softish ground, CORNUS came with a late rattle to squeeze through between rivals and win at Nottingham.
515 from the field, so expect him to re-emerge against the softish Nesterovic.
Anflora, another seven- year-old mare from Wales owned by the Maenllwyd Racing Club, is down to run in the members' restricted race and judging by her win on softish going at the Tredegar Farmers last term, will have conditions to suit her with all the recent heavy rain that has fallen.
The step down to two and a half miles from an extended two miles six furlongs may not appear in his favour, but Newcastle can take some getting in softish ground and he has the class to see him through.
However, the prospect of softish ground at Newmarket may have helped sway them towards running Montjeu in the Group One contest.
Toormore's trainer Richard Hannon has Estidhkaar in the field while Qatar Racing have left in Arod, who finished second in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood, but is not certain to take his chance due to softish ground, and Lightning Spear.
But that's still 3lb lower than the perch revised as a result of last weekend's effort, and running into a strong pace on softish ground should suit Seb Sanders' mount.
She was second to another progressive three-year-old on softish ground at Salisbury last time.
This step up in trip looks sure to suit him, as will any rain that falls because he showed plenty of promise when runner-up on his debut in softish ground at Newcastle previously.
15) who hosed up on softish ground at Ascot and the son of Xaar is highly regarded by the yard.
Legal browser ?
- Socialist Party of the United States of America
- societas clandestina
- Societas leonina
- Societe en commendite
- socius criminis
- soft job
- softening circumstances
- Soit droit fait al partie
- Sold bedroom set and wasn't paid for it
- Sold car, buyer demanding money for repairs
- Sold deceased relatives home, liable for repairs
- Sold mobile home, collection agency trying to collect on it
- Sold note
- Sold truck to firend, reposses
- soldier -like
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1918
- sole control of a commodity
Full browser ?
- Softgoal Interdependency Graph
- Softlanding Linux System
- Softly Softly
- softly softly approach
- softly softly catchee monkey
- Softly, Softly
- softly, softly approach
- softly, softly, catchee monkey
- softly-softly approach