Mentioned in ?
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- Clark, William Ramsey
- conservative reading
- defined meaning
- Demonstrative Evidence
- distinct meaning
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Election Campaign Financing
- Federal Election Commission
- first amendment
References in periodicals archive ?
Richard Lee: "Knock A Hand is fine, but wants softish ground"
Pilsudski beat LUCKY DI (3.05) on softish ground at Sandown but I expect those placings to be reversed.
Speaking in an interview on his Facebook page, Noseda continued: "I thought it was worth the supplement and, especially with softish ground looking likely, we thought we could go there and feel we had a solid each-way chance, and also a decent chance of winning a Group 1.
A combination of inexperience and quicker ground appeared to catch him out on his handicap debut here in May, but he put up a much more encouraging performance when fourth on softish going at Thirsk last time.
He produced an excellent effort on softish ground at Sandown in July, finishing three-quarters of a length second to the useful Silk Fan.
The mile handicap is a puzzler but Almond Rock (3.05) won a decent Newbury handicap on softish ground in September and should run well.
North Colin Russell Trust Fund Babe (2.30 Ripon, nap) From the in-form Tim Easterby yard, this filly put up a sound effort when third over course and distance on softish ground in July.
Michael Bell's gelding opened his account on softish ground at Brighton two outings ago and can be excused his disappointing effort at Leicester last time as the faster conditions clearly didn't suit.
These tomatoes are softish, tangy and well flavoured.
Far travelled Beldray Park (3.30) came with a late rattle to win on softish ground at Folkestone, while Dragonjoy (4.0) has been in sparkling form on the dirt this winter.
It will be difficult for him from that draw but, softish ground suits and I hope he can perform well.
That was his first run on softish ground but, as his pedigree suggests, he relished conditions and it's likely to be a similar story here, with further improvement on the cards now he steps up in trip.
Legal browser ?
- Social Security Act of 1935
- social status
- Socialist Party of the United States of America
- societas clandestina
- Societas leonina
- Societe en commendite
- socius criminis
- soft job
- softening circumstances
- Soit droit fait al partie
- Sold bedroom set and wasn't paid for it
- Sold car, buyer demanding money for repairs
- Sold deceased relatives home, liable for repairs
- Sold mobile home, collection agency trying to collect on it
- Sold note
- Sold truck to firend, reposses
- soldier -like
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1918
- sole control of a commodity
Full browser ?
- Softgrid Application Virtualization
- Softkill Performance and Real-Time Assessment
- Softlanding Linux System
- Softly Softly
- softly softly approach
- softly softly catchee monkey
- Softly, Softly
- softly, softly approach
- softly, softly, catchee monkey
- softly-softly approach