Mentioned in ?
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- Clark, William Ramsey
- conservative reading
- defined meaning
- Demonstrative Evidence
- distinct meaning
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Election Campaign Financing
- Federal Election Commission
- first amendment
References in periodicals archive ?
Marc Brinkmeyer, the Chairman of the Softwood Lumber Board, emphasized that "increasing the demand for forest products in building materials is vital if we are to support active and responsible forest management and wild fire mitigation.
Sodra Cell is one of the largest players in the world in the area of softwood pulp and operates three pulp mills in Sweden: Morrum, Monsteras andVaro.
The show will provide a platform for the participating softwood exporters to interact directly with decision-makers in the wood industry and further promote the strength, flexibility, versatility and beauty of American softwoods.
Much of the increased import demand for softwood raw-material has been, and continues to be, driven by the fast expansion in the house construction sector combined with the fact that China lacks domestic forest resources to meet the growing demand for most forest products.
We examine the supply side of the softwood lumber market in the United States at regional levels.
Countries whose softwood imports into the United States dropped the most included Sweden, Austria and Germany.
Although the effects of nontraditional events began to influence prices only during the last quarter of 1992, rising environmental concerns, including issues surrounding the protection of the northern spotted owl, have placed a strain on the supply of softwood lumber since 1987.
Some people prefer to buy both kinds: they use quick-burning softwood to start the fire, then add a hardwood log or two for a long-lasting bed of embers.
Programs will need to demonstrate a significant ROI (based on margin dollars) to the softwood lumber industry through activities that:
My passion is to create projects for homeowners using the natural beauty of softwood lumber, and Wood, Naturally has provided a great platform to share my work.
Softwood timber supply in the form of boards, rafters of different sizes, for the manufacture of pallets, deliver workshops SEP-RIEP carpentry detention center in Saint-Sulpice-la-Pointe (81) and the detention center Muret (31) divided into 2 separate lots - Lot 1: supply of lumber as boards of various sizes rafters,- Lot 2: supply of softwood treated ISPM 15 as boards of various sizes rafters.
Canadian and offshore softwood companies and more the 24,800 personnel.
Legal browser ?
- Socialist Party of the United States of America
- societas clandestina
- Societas leonina
- Societe en commendite
- socius criminis
- soft job
- softening circumstances
- Soit droit fait al partie
- Sold bedroom set and wasn't paid for it
- Sold car, buyer demanding money for repairs
- Sold deceased relatives home, liable for repairs
- Sold mobile home, collection agency trying to collect on it
- Sold note
- Sold truck to firend, reposses
- soldier -like
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1918
- sole control of a commodity
- Sole Proprietorship
Full browser ?
- Software-Friendly Hardware
- Software-Hardware Asset Reuse Enterprise
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- Software-Initiative Berlin-Brandenburg
- Software-Intensive System of Systems
- Software-Intensive Systems Steering Group
- Software-Managed Address Translation
- Software-Oriented Architecture
- Software-Qualitätsmodellierung und Bewertung
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering
- Software-Specific Self Efficacy
- Software/Hardware Integration
- Software/Operating System
- Software/Source Change Request
- Software/System Change Proposal
- Softwood Industry and Community Economic Adjustment Initiative
- Softwood Industry Community Economic Adjustment
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood Lumber Agreement
- Sofya Alekseyevna
- Sofya Alekseyevna