Mentioned in ?
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- Clark, William Ramsey
- conservative reading
- defined meaning
- Demonstrative Evidence
- distinct meaning
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Election Campaign Financing
- Federal Election Commission
- first amendment
References in periodicals archive ?
I am very pleased that Gary Doer has agreed to work on behalf of Albertans to help communicate our position on softwood lumber to decision makers in Canada and the U.
For years, American communities who depend on the softwood lumber industry have had their livelihoods threatened by heavily subsidized Canadian lumber increasingly imported into the U.
In an interview with Khaleej Times in 2013, SPF Precut Lumber President, Muhammad Amir, stated that his company goal was to achieve a 65 per cent market share for all softwood lumber exported to the Middle East from British Columbia (BC), Canada.
The project includes a new wood-chip plant with two separate wood lines, one for softwood-chip and one for hardwoodchip production, in addition to a refit of the softwood line, where the existing washing equipment will be replaced.
Analyzing US softwood lumber industry shipment data for the period 1985 to 2010, this study finds that the industry experienced four cycles.
At the Dubai WoodShow 2012, the American Softwoods pavilion will showcase the strength and variety of the different US softwood species in addition to distributing technical publications on the applications of American softwoods.
Softwood lumber imports into the United States, meanwhile, are down because of poor U.
Before Christmas, he gathered ambassadors from 16 Middle Eastern and North African countries at the United Arab Emirates embassy in Ottawa to "sing the praises" of Northern Ontario softwood.
duties on Canadian softwood should drop from about 16 percent to less than 1 percent.
Luckily for the forest industry, the country can grow hardwoods and softwoods in equal quantities and on a relatively short rotation basis.
The benchmark price of northern bleached softwood pulp is down on last week's price per tonne, according to calculations by Finnish index compiler FOEX.
3 percent penalty tariff on Canadian softwood lumber, saying it would make the trade sanction retroactive to mid-May.
Legal browser ?
- Socialist Party of the United States of America
- societas clandestina
- Societas leonina
- Societe en commendite
- socius criminis
- soft job
- softening circumstances
- Soit droit fait al partie
- Sold bedroom set and wasn't paid for it
- Sold car, buyer demanding money for repairs
- Sold deceased relatives home, liable for repairs
- Sold mobile home, collection agency trying to collect on it
- Sold note
- Sold truck to firend, reposses
- soldier -like
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1918
- sole control of a commodity
- Sole Proprietorship
Full browser ?
- Software-Implemented Fault Injection
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- Software-Initiative Berlin-Brandenburg
- Software-Intensive System of Systems
- Software-Intensive Systems Steering Group
- Software-Managed Address Translation
- Software-Oriented Architecture
- Software-Qualitätsmodellierung und Bewertung
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering
- Software-Specific Self Efficacy
- Software/Hardware Integration
- Software/Operating System
- Software/Source Change Request
- Software/System Change Proposal
- Softwood Industry and Community Economic Adjustment Initiative
- Softwood Industry Community Economic Adjustment
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood lumber
- Softwood Lumber Agreement
- Softwood Plywood
- Sofya Alekseyevna
- Sofya Alekseyevna