References in periodicals archive ?
The effect of bleeding signs on death risk was independent of the effects of somnolence and of diarrhea.
Ce qui permet d'anticiper la somnolence et ainsi eviter que le chauffeur ne s'endorme au volant", a explique le Dr Lia Bittencourt, de l'institut du sommeil, qui a participe au developpement de l'accessoire.
Post-response somnolence was seen in several participants.
During the early stages of treatment, its side effects usually appear in the form of fatigue, somnolence, and confusion.
Inform patients taking LYRICA that dizziness and somnolence may impair their ability to perform potentially hazardous tasks such as driving or operating complex machinery until they have sufficient experience with LYRICA to determine its effect on cognitive and motor function.
Dimas-Martinez' lawyers appealed his conviction based on Franco's tweeting and the somnolence of a second juror.
For years, Gabapentin has been a preferred medication, given its perceived benign side effects, typically limited to somnolence and dizziness that resolve with time.
Centrist Paraplegia = somnolence, inability to be ok with restful dreaming
Days of passive somnolence, At its wildest, indolence.
The most frequent adverse events included somnolence and lethargy.
Many of these adverse reactions appear to be dose-related, particularly somnolence, sedation, abdominal pain, dizziness, and hypotension/decreased blood pressure.
The brain appears to be as active in some of the throes of somnolence as it is in sustaining wakefulness.
Legal browser ?
- Someone else got into email account, settling outside of court?
- Someone posted a billboard
- something constructively affixed to real property
- something equivalent
- something for something
- something immovable from realty
- something of value
- something over and above
- something owed
- something owing
- something physically annexed to realty
- something produced by capital
- something to be imitated
- somewhere about
- Son assault demesne
- Son broke classmates glasses - where do they stand legally?
- Son charged with possession of marijuana
- Son got into a stolen car, chased by police
- Son needs free legal counsel while in jail
- Son of Sam Laws
- Sonosky, Marvin J.
- Sony Corp. of America v. Universal City Studios
- Sony sends camera to wrong address
- soon to be
- soon to happen
- sooner than due
- sooner than intended
Full browser ?
- Somniosus microcephalus
- somnolence syndrome