References in periodicals archive ?
We want to state emphatically that a segment of the Nigerian media is sinking deeper and deeper into the mesh of hate speech in spite of repeated appeals by recognised and reputable media bodies, the Government and concerned Nigerians.
I'm just touching the tip of the iceberg as to how important the presidency is and can't state emphatically enough the importance of this upcoming election.
I believe Commissioner Bush would state emphatically that we are not interested in selling the Alamo or giving up our authority on the Alamo," said Deputy Land Commissioner Larry Laine.
I wish to state emphatically and categorically that all our match officials are committed to undertaking their duties as normal and we look forward to reaching agreement in due course.
Now the book reads, "I would like to state emphatically that whatever movement has taken place so far in the direction of finding a solution to Kashmir is due considerably to the Kargil conflict.
We dined together but just as I say that no-one told me the Qataris were going to be there, I state emphatically that president Sarkozy did not ask me to vote for Qatar as host of the 2022 World Cup before, during or after that meeting.
In fact, they state emphatically, that expatriate Indian interest in property is skewed towards end-use needs.
The survey results state emphatically that the strategic location of Intermat Middle East is ideal for organisations and individuals in the construction and infrastructure industries to network and establish profitable relationships for building the future of the UAE, the wider GCC and Middle East region, North Africa and the Indian Subcontinent, the organisers said.
According to the Facebook post: "Let me state emphatically, everything has been followed to the letter of the law by myself and the employees of The Farrah Fawcett Foundation.
They state emphatically that "a tax increase of 1 percent of GDP reduces output over the next three years of nearly 3 percent" and argue that tax increases have "a large negative impact on investment.
There is no more weighty issue for Canada in the long term, but Harper continues to state emphatically that he has no intention of reviving the debate.
Again, I state emphatically that no such conversation took place.
Legal browser ?
- starting before
- starting point
- state a fact
- state a grievance
- state a truth
- State Action
- state affairs
- state again
- state aids
- state an untruth
- state as fact
- state as true
- state authoritatively
- state by items
- state by way of objection
- State Courts
- State Department
- state directly
- state emphatically
- state falsely
- state for settlement
- state fully
- state highway
- state hospital
- state immunity
- state in nonexplicit terms
- state incorrectly
- state institution
- State Interest
- State Lottery
- state management
- state managers
- state misleadingly
- state occasion
- state of a married woman
- state of affairs
- state of anxiety
- state of being
- state of being equal
- state of being public
- state of being unused
- state of disorder
- state of domicile
- state of doubt
Full browser ?
- State Education Grant
- State Education Reform
- State Education Tax
- State Educational Opportunity Grant
- State Educational Technology Directors Association
- State Election Information Management System
- State Elections Commission
- State Electoral Office
- State Electrical Commission of Victoria
- State Electricity Board
- State Electricity Regulatory Commission
- State Emergency and Rescue Management
- State Emergency Communications Committee
- State Emergency Coordination Center
- State Emergency Duty
- State Emergency Management Agency
- State Emergency Management Committee
- State Emergency Management Office
- State Emergency Medical Advisory Committee
- State Emergency Operations Center
- State Emergency Operations Centre
- State Emergency Operations Officer
- State Emergency Plan
- State Emergency Planning Committee
- State Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- State Emergency Public Information Committee
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Pennsylvania
- State Emergency Response Commission
- State Emergency Response Team
- State Emergency Service
- state emphatically
- State Employee Charitable Campaign
- State Employee E-Mail Reference
- State Employee Group Insurance Program
- State Employee Health Commission
- State Employee Incentive Bonus Program
- State Employee Incentive Program
- State Employee Injury Compensation Trust Fund
- State Employees Association of North Carolina
- State Employees Bargaining Agent Coalition
- State Employees Charitable Giving Campaign
- State Employees Combined Campaign
- State Employees Commuter Association
- State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
- State Employees Federal Credit Union
- State Employees Federated Appeal
- State Employees Grievance Appeal Panel
- State Employees Group Benefits Program
- State Employees Retirement Association
- State Employees Trades Council
- State Employees Union
- State Employees' Health Insurance Plan
- State Employees' Insurance Benefits Utilization Study
- State Employees' Insurance Board
- State Employees' Retirement Fund
- State Employees’ Retirement System
- State Employer Unemployment Insurance Account Identification Number
- State Employer-Employee Relations Act
- State Employment Agency
- State Employment Guarantee Fund
- State Employment Identification Number