Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The State Highway 2 off-ramp at Ngauranga, Wellington will be closed for resurfacing and new road marking on the night of Sunday 13 November, from 10pm until 5am Monday 14 November.
Following a series of earthquakes and aftershocks throughout Monday 14 November, the NZ Transport Agency is continuing to assess state highways across the top of the South Island and where possible, safely reopen parts of the highway closed by slips.
For all Missouri statistics, see Robert Stieffermann, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Progress on Strategic Planning Priorities-Statistics, February 11, 2002.
A decline in the amounts and rates of revenues credited to the state highway fund, failure to appropriate and/or excessive levering of state highway funds that weaken the back-up pledge could pressure the rating.
I served on the committee as a representive of the Placitas community, along with representatives of the San Antonio de Las Huertas Land Grant, Sandia Pueblo, Albuquerque, the State Highway Department, and several environmental groups.
Located on State Highway 13, the property is in close proximity to State Highway 29, Interstate 39 and Marshfield Municipal Airport.
New traffic signals are improving traffic flows for those turning into and out of the hospital, while the new signalised pedestrian crossings across both State Highway 14 and Hospital Road are improving access for those on foot.
8 million square feet of property bordered by the Golden State Freeway, state Highway 126 and the Santa Clara River for light industrial, retail and commercial developments.
Based on the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, it is an excellent engineering resource.
The current state highway alignment with its downhill approach and tight curves intersects with three closely spaced local roads and that poses a safety risk.
US wireless Communications Company Verizon Wireless has activated a new cell site on State Highway 200 between Finley and Mayville in North Dakota, the company announced on Friday.
A two-decade-long project of seismic retrofitting on state highway bridges and overpasses - which kicked into high gear after the 1994 Northridge Earthquake - is nearly finished in Los Angeles County, state officials say.
Legal browser ?
- state a fact
- state a grievance
- state a truth
- State Action
- state affairs
- state again
- state aids
- state an untruth
- state as fact
- state as true
- state authoritatively
- state by items
- state by way of objection
- State Courts
- State Department
- state directly
- state emphatically
- state falsely
- state for settlement
- state fully
- state highway
- state hospital
- state immunity
- state in nonexplicit terms
- state incorrectly
- state institution
- State Interest
- State Lottery
- state management
- state managers
- state misleadingly
- state occasion
- state of a married woman
- state of affairs
- state of anxiety
- state of being
- state of being equal
- state of being public
- state of being unused
- state of disorder
- state of domicile
- state of doubt
- state of equilibrium
- state of excitability
- state of feeling
- state of health
Full browser ?
- State guaranty funds
- State Guard Association of the United States, Inc.
- State Hazard Mitigation Officer
- State Hazard Mitigation Program
- State Hazardous Waste Site
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center
- State Health Agency
- State Health Benefits Commission
- State Health Benefits Program
- State Health Education Council
- State Health Expenditure Account
- State Health Insurance Advisory Program
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program
- State Health Management Boards
- State Health Online Tracking System
- State Health Planning and Development Agency
- State Health Purchasing Program
- State Health Registry of Iowa
- State Health Research Advisory Council
- State Health Technology Assessment Program
- State Health Workforce Profile
- State Heating Oil and Propane Program
- State Hermitage
- State High Level Clearance Committee
- State High Risk Pools for the Medically Uninsurable
- State High School
- State Higher Education Executive Officers
- State Higher Education Finance
- State Higher Education Loan
- State Higher Education Officers
- state highway
- State highway (US)
- State highway (US)
- State Highway Account
- State Highway Administration
- State Highway and Transportation Department
- State Highway Fund
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program
- State Highway Route
- State Highway Safety Alliance
- State Highway Safety Offices
- State Highway Safety Plan
- State Highway System
- State Highway User Revenue
- State highways
- State highways
- State Historic Park
- State Historic Preservation Act
- State Historic Preservation Officer
- State Historical Building Code
- State Historical Preservation Office
- State Historical Records Advisory Board
- State Historical Society of Iowa
- State Historical Society of Missouri
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- State Historical Society of Wisconsin
- State History Guide
- State Home Oil Weatherization
- State Homeland Security Assessment and Strategy
- State Homeland Security Assessment and Strategy Program
- State Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program