Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
But to whom we are to assign these studies, and in what way they are to be assigned, are questions which remain to be considered?
All that he said threw greatly into the shade Cornelius Agrippa, Albertus Magnus, and Paracelsus, the lords of my imagination; but by some fatality the overthrow of these men disinclined me to pursue my accustomed studies.
Her victory was announced by an unusual tranquillity and gladness of soul which followed the relinquishing of my ancient and latterly tormenting studies.
I don't believe I could have the heart to go on with my studies at all if another teacher came here.
International Studies is emerging as a separate interdisciplinary major at many universities.
In some earlier studies, the two supplements had eased the pain and other symptoms of osteoarthritis, while in other studies they were ineffective.
Systematic reviews are important to librarians because they integrate evidence across studies or data resources to provide knowledge that is useful to good decision making in our profession.
The course has been taught here in the Ethnic Studies department of California State University-East Bay (formerly CSU-Hay-ward) since the mid-'80s, with Baham taking over as professor in 2000.
In the process, the NAS/NRC panel spent significant time and resources reviewing 10 other studies dated from 1994 to 2000 that had addressed many of the same or similar issues relating to what actions DoD or an element of DoD (e.
Triggered by studies showing unexpectedly high cancer rates among Rocketdyne workers, two long-awaited studies will be released tonight analyzing illnesses in neighborhoods surrounding the company's Santa Susana Field Lab.
However, both the epidemiology and toxicology studies were limited by methodologic weaknesses.
We identified 66 studies with interpretable data, of which 16 reported 20 microbiologic outcomes: gram-negative resistant bacteria, 10 studies; Clostridium difficile--associated diarrhea, 5 studies; vancomycin-resistant enterococci, 3 studies; and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, 2 studies.
Legal browser ?
- Struck off
- structural composition
- structural design
- struggle against
- struggle for
- struggle for superiority
- stubborn person
- stubbornly disobedient
- stubbornly rebellious
- Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee
- student searches
- study book
- study deeply
- study in silence
- study of ecosystems
- study of environs
- study of surroundings
- study quietly
- study systematically
- stumble on
- stumbling block
Full browser ?
- studied up
- studied up on
- Studieförbundet Vuxenskolan
- Studiegewoontetest Einde Basis Onderwijs
- Studiekring voor Technische Informatie en Communicatie
- Studien Gemeinschaft Darmstadt
- Studien Kontakt Reisen
- Studien zur Sozial- und Wirtschaftsgeschichte Ostmitteleuropas
- StudienCentrum voor Kernenergie, Mol, Belgium
- Studiengesellschaft für Unterirdische Verkehrsanlagen eV
- Studienkreis Geschichte der Sprachwissenschaft
- Studienrat Zur Anstellung
- Studienschwerpunkt Moderner Vorderer Orient
- Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte
- Studieontwijkend Gedrag
- Studierenden Service Center
- Studies & Analysis Program
- Studies and Analysis
- Studies and Analysis Group
- Studies and Expansion Society
- Studies and Observation Group
- Studies and Operations Group
- Studies Assumption Group
- studies for
- Studies for the Liberation of Aztlan and Latin America
- Studies in American Biblical Hermeneutics
- Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization
- Studies in Applied Mathematics
- Studies in Bible Doctrine
- Studies in Central and East Asian Religions
- Studies in Comparative International Development
- Studies in Computational Intelligence
- Studies in Contemporary History
- Studies in Cross Cultural Education
- Studies in Economics and Econometrics
- Studies in Eighteenth Century Culture
- Studies in English Language and Linguistics
- Studies in Evangelical History and Thought
- Studies in Geophysical Optics and Remote Sensing
- Studies in Indian Cultural History
- Studies in Informatics and Control
- Studies in Irish Literature and History
- Studies in Judaism in Late Antiquity
- Studies in Language Testing
- Studies in Late Antiquity and Early Islam
- Studies in Latin American Popular Culture