Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Frustrated at the cost and time eaten up by the problem, he devised a submergible cage that can be sunk in the fall before ice forms and brought back to the surface in the spring.
On September 5, 1993, a 46-year-old man was scuba diving with a companion in lake A when he contacted a submergible water pump and lost consciousness underwater.
With our fully submergible technology, recipients can swim under water giving them access to hearing during far more lifestyle activities than products that can only be splashed," said Hansjuerg Emch, Group Vice President of the Sonova Medical Division within which AB resides.
Tenders are invited for Supply of Submergible Agitator (Sewage) Pump Assembly
But the experts feared the seepage to cause deadly impact on the mangrove vegetations as well as the submergible plants were completely covered in the oil while the big trees' barks were smeared with oil two-three feet from above the ground.
The underwater swimmers' body movements were recorded using a Canon Legria HV40 (Japan) camcorder and an underwater camera, Sony Color Submergible Camera IP:68 (Japan).
By Zia Khan /Staff Reporter Qatar has unveiled the first-ever indigenously-built barge - a solid submergible platform to load and unload vessels from cargo ships - in a move described as a milestone in the country's short but eventful marine engineering history.
The company said that during an inspection carried out by a remote controlled submergible, the wreck was identified by the markings "Mantola" and "Glasgow" visible on the stern, which matched historical records.
A submergible cage system that operates around the principle of positive buoyancy.
Legal browser ?
- subjugated to
- Sublata causa tollitur effectus
- Sublata veneratione magistraiuum
- Sublato fundamento cadit opus
- Sublato principali tollitur adjunctum
- Submerged Lands
- Submission of Controversy
- submission to a court’s jurisdiction
- submissive to correction
- submit a formal request
- submit for determination
- submit in evidence
- submit in judgment to
- submit oneself to
- submit the case
- submit to
- submit without complaint
- subordinate group
- subordinate legislation
- subordinate part
- subordinate position
Full browser ?
- Submerged Vehicle Egress Trainer
- submerged weir
- submerged-arc furnace
- submerged-arc welding
- submerged-combustion evaporator
- submerged-combustion heater
- submerged-foil hydrofoil
- Submersible Cable-Actuated Teleoperator
- Submersible Capable of under Ice Navigation and Imaging
- Submersible chamber
- Submersible Concentric, Axially Traversing
- Submersible craft
- Submersible craft
- Submersible Craft Assisting Repair And Burial
- Submersible Decompression Chamber
- Submersible Dewatering Pump
- Submersible Habitat for Analyzing Reef Quality
- Submersible Hull Catamaran