References in periodicals archive ?
In several restored backwater wetlands in the lower IRV that are disconnected from the main channel, seed and tuber density and prevalence of submersed aquatic vegetation is much greater than in the upper IRV suggesting possible deleterious effects of unbuffered river connectivity on energetic carrying capacity even in vegetated reaches.
amp; Kunth) Lye Haloragaceae Myriophyllum aquaticum Submersed rooted (Vell.
Last, look into an overboard alert system, such as the Safety Turtle--a device that attaches to your pet's collar and sounds a piercing alarm if fully submersed.
Royle (Hydrocharitaceae), a submersed aquatic macrophyte, is native to Asia, Australia, Europe, and Africa (Buckingham & Bennett 1996).
During the wash cycle, product is submersed in water and simultaneously showered with low-pressure, high-volume water to remove debris and reduce bacteria content.
Marotta said during an earlier court hearing that police suspected the boy had been submersed in the scalding water, he told Judge David P.
The phone can be fully submersed for 30 minutes in one metre of water.
The jar (Figure 2a) was filled six times, being dredged among the floating and submersed macrophytes and their rhizoids.
Except, of course, for all but those most suffocatingly submersed in the Turf, Bolger is nothing of the sort.
Studies have reported extensive losses of Submersed Aquatic Vegetation (SAV) habitat along the Mississippi coast, but the estimates did not account for smaller scale temporal variations.
He added: "The brigade was asked to standby for safety cover until the lowering of the tide allowed a recovery vehicle to attend and remove the now submersed and over turned wagon.
Coaches brought hundreds of Hindus from Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester, Preston and Blackburn to Liverpool for the ceremony where the idol was submersed in the River Mersey from the ferry Snowdrop.
Legal browser ?
- subjugated to
- Sublata causa tollitur effectus
- Sublata veneratione magistraiuum
- Sublato fundamento cadit opus
- Sublato principali tollitur adjunctum
- Submerged Lands
- Submission of Controversy
- submission to a court’s jurisdiction
- submissive to correction
- submit a formal request
- submit for determination
- submit in evidence
- submit in judgment to
- submit oneself to
- submit the case
- submit to
- submit without complaint
- subordinate group
- subordinate legislation
- subordinate part
- subordinate position
Full browser ?
- Submersible Cable-Actuated Teleoperator
- Submersible Capable of under Ice Navigation and Imaging
- Submersible chamber
- Submersible Concentric, Axially Traversing
- Submersible craft
- Submersible craft
- Submersible Craft Assisting Repair And Burial
- Submersible Habitat for Analyzing Reef Quality
- Submersible Pressure Gauge
- Submersible pump
- Submersible remotely operated vehicle
- Submersible Rescue Vehicle
- Submersible Research Vehicle
- Submersible robot
- Submersible ROV
- Submersible Ship
- Submersible Ship Nuclear
- Submersible System Used to Assess Vented Emissions
- submersible warship
- Submersible Wastewater Pump Association
- Submersible, Ship, Guided, Nuclear