suit against state of California

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: California

I need to know what forms to fill out to start a lawsuit in violation of Government Code section 12948 which incorporates Civil Code sections 51 & 51.7 I am doing this on my own and I need this to get started.


You have to prepare a complaint--your local court or law library will samples that have been used in similar cases.