suit as adult for incident as minor

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California
Is it legal to be sued in a federal civil case as an adult for something that I allegedly have done as a minor (10-15 years ago)? What kind of laws or codes are protecting me?


Normally no--you cannot be sued; they need to sue your parents.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.