suit for emotional distress, where to sue

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Ohio

I am suing my sons paternal grandparents for intentional infliction of emotional distress and interference with visitation rights because they purposely overmedicated him before he come to my house. I am bringing legal action pro per in brown county Ohio, how do I determine which court has jurisdiction? I am suing for several million.


You can sue where they live or where the act occurred...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.