suit of sex abuse as child

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Michigan

If I was sexually abused as a child/teen during the 60's and 70's, do I have any rights to sue the person for past and current medical/therapy bills as well as pain and suffering?


In some cases it can still be done yes--you may also file a police report...