Mentioned in ?
- Administrative Acts
- Armed Services
- banns of marriage
- Brief for Appellants
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Appellees
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Buck v. Bell
- child forced to attend school
- Children at daughters school starting rumors
- Compromise of 1850
References in classic literature ?
To which the superintendent replied that he might safely trust Durham's for that--they proposed to teach these unions a lesson, and most of all those foremen who had gone back on them.
He sought out the superintendent, who smiled grimly and bade him "wait and see." Durham's strikebreakers were few of them leaving.
For a family in our situation, the Superintendent of the Frizinghall police was the most comforting officer you could wish to see.
The Superintendent decided to begin by examining the boudoir, and, that done, to examine the servants next.
"But," said the superintendent, "as you and I have already agreed, you must begin at the bottom.
"But," said the superintendent, "you could not expect to enter immediately into the engine-room.
The superintendent of police, who had that morning by Count Rostopchin's orders to burn the barges and had in connection with that matter acquired a large sum of money which was at that moment in his pocket, on seeing a crowd bearing down upon him told his coachman to stop.
In due course the superintendent stood up in front of the pulpit, with a closed hymn-book in his hand and his forefinger inserted between its leaves, and commanded attention.
"Thank you, Monsieur Fouquet," said the king politely, "and I am gratified by your intention, for I love good horses; but you know I am not very rich; you, who are my superintendent of finances, know it better than any one else.
Among them there was one, however, who recognized the superintendent, and who called, "Monseigneur, ah!
This man, named Emery, was the object of popular detestation, in the first place because he was superintendent of finance, and every superintendent of finance deserved to be hated; in the second place, because he rather deserved the odium which he had incurred.
Martin talked with the superintendent of the Asa agencies, and after dinner he drew him aside with Hermann, whom he backed financially for the best bicycle store with fittings in Oakland.
Legal browser ?
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superior group
- superior individual
- superior situation
- superiority in number
- supernatural being
Full browser ?
- Superintendencia do Desenvolvimiento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia Nacional de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendent (education)
- Superintendent (education)
- Superintendent (police)
- Superintendent Fouquet
- Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office
- Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of Police Dakshina Kannada
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Superintendent of Schools
- Superintendent of the Year
- Superintendent Technical Planning & Services
- Superintendent's Disciplinary Charge
- Superintendent's Leadership Program
- Superintendent's Urban Principal Initiative
- Superintendent, Military Academy
- Superintendent, Naval Observatory
- Superintendents Technology Leadership Conference
- Superintending Civil Engineer
- Superintending Constructor
- Superintending Engineer
- Superio-Lateral Outcropping Bonegraft
- superionic conduction
- superionic conductor
- superior aberrant ductule
- Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation
- Superior Achievement in Design and Imaging
- Superior acromioclavicular ligament
- superior air
- Superior Air Parts
- superior alveolar artery
- superior alveolar canal