Mentioned in ?
- "twinky" defense
- Absentee Voting
- Abuse by supervisor
- Age Discrimination
- Ambassadors and Consuls
- Blackstone, Sir William
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Respondent
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Constitution Party
- Diminished Capacity
- Failure to release prisoner
- Family Medical Leave
- Fellow-Servant Rule
References in periodicals archive ?
5: Monitor and Supervise. The fiduciary needs to monitor and supervise the investment process to control and account for investment expenses, monitor the activities of the prudent experts and avoid conflicts of interest and prohibited transactions.
If they supervise school counselors, they may be practicing outside their scope of competence, which would constitute a violation of ethical standards (ACA, 1995, Standard C.2.a.).
Paragraph 2 describes supervision by stating: "I agree to supervise [offender] in the presence of children, which means I will always maintain visual and auditory contact with him and any child(ren) he is having contact with.
The challenge for the SEC is to find a way to supervise the international securities activities of the financial holding companies.
A manager who reports to the vice president for clinical affairs of a tertiary care hospital hired a young woman to supervise development of a large community outreach program.
To include ethics and codes of ethics in the orientation process, supervisors must be familiar with the codes of ethics of the individuals they supervise, as well as their own code(s) of ethics.
The French prime minister, Pierre Moscovici, said that the ECB needs to supervise all banks to avoid a dual system of supervision.
Muscat, Feb 26 (ONA) - Sheikh Sa'ad bin Mohammed al Mardhouf al-Sa'adi, Commerce and Industry Minister has issued a decision to supervise the follow up of the replacement and dumping of expired gas cylinders.
"I told her that if both families are fine with the bride and the groom talking over the phone, then the woman has to be accompanied by her mother or a male guardian who can supervise the conversation." Arab News contacted the journalist who stood by her report.
Rutter will supervise all phases of the development process including pre-development planning, amenities packages, unit mix and layouts and pricing.
The court held that the representative stated a supervisory liability claim under the due process clause, noting that a supervisor may be held liable under [section] 1983 if a failure to properly supervise and train an employee causes a deprivation of constitutional rights.
citizens imprisoned indefinitely without charge as part of the war on terrorism will supervise civil administration" in newly liberated Iraq, reported the April 4th London Guardian.
Legal browser ?
- Summons India 138
- Summons legal, procedure
- Summum jus
- Sumner, Charles
- sumptuary law
- Sumptuary Laws
- Sunset Provision
- Sunshine Laws
- Super altum mare
- Super visum corpore
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superseding cause
- Superstitious use
- Supoenaed, mother and son do not want to testify
- Supplemental bill
- Supplemental Brief for Appellants
- Supplemental Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- Supplementary Proceedings
- Suppressio veri
- suppression of evidence
- Supra protest
- supremacy clause
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Sur cui ante divortium
Full browser ?
- Supervielle, Jules
- Supervillain Headquarters
- Supervillain Prisons
- Supervillain Team-Ups
- Supervised Adaptive Hamming Net
- Supervised agricultural experience
- Supervised Agricultural Experience Program
- Supervised Alternative Learning for Excused Pupils
- Supervised classification
- Supervised Classification Applied to Road Following
- supervised community treatment
- supervised community treatment
- Supervised Community Treatment Order
- Supervised Discipline Center
- Supervised Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Supervised Financial Institution
- Supervised Flight Operations
- Supervised Growing Neural Gas
- supervised home work classes
- Supervised Independent Living Program
- Supervised Injection Facility
- Supervised Injection Site/Centre/Facility
- Supervised Intensive Restitution
- Supervised Investment Bank Holding Companies
- Supervised Investment Bank Holding Company
- Supervised learning
- Supervised Learning in Quest
- Supervised Manufacturer's Testing
- Supervised On the Job Training
- Supervised Registered Tax Preparer
- supervised route
- Supervised Theological Field Education
- Supervised Trials Median Residue