References in periodicals archive ?
Female group scored higher adaptability, general ability, morality, sensitivity, shrewdness, suspiciousness, and tension dimensions of personality.
schizophrenia, delusional disorder, bipolar disorder, dementia, schizotypal personality disorder), persecutory delusions are often associated with high levels of distress, aggression, suspiciousness, ideas of reference and non-compliance, argued to make it one of the more challenging presentations to therapeutically work with (Bentall, 2014; Munro, 1999).
each test case covers only one statement) to the trained network, and the outputs are regarded as the suspiciousness (i.
The primary endpoint was the mean change from baseline to day 28 on the 30-item Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) total score, which measures positive symptoms such as delusions, suspiciousness, and hallucinations; negative symptoms, such as blunted affect, social and emotional withdrawal, and stereotyped thinking; and general psychopathology, such as anxiety, tension, depression, and active social avoidance.
As reported by his family members, his first episode began as bipolar mania with psychotic features characterized as insomnia, talking too much, increased self-confidence, suspiciousness, mumbling to himself, hearing voices, thoughts of being a rich commander and expecting an outbreak of war during his military service in August 2001.
In contrast to Raine's (1991) three factors, we obtained just two factors with Eigenvalues > 1 (Table 5), accounting for 58% of the variance: a 'positive schizotypy' factor with strong positive loadings on the six subscales concerning unusual perception, odd beliefs, ideas of reference, suspiciousness, odd speech, and odd behavior; and a 'negative schizotypy' factor with strong positive loadings on the three subscales concerning constricted affect, having no close friends, and social anxiety (Miller & Tal, 2007).
Mihai Co]ovanu may have meant to please me, or even scare me, or simply get rid of me--because what I now know of him will not fit in with the profile of a paranoid personality who has a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four, or more (DSM-5: 301.
Develop a close relationship with one person; someone who can act as an anchor and keep you grounded in reality so that your natural suspiciousness and egocentric viewpoint does not dominate your decisions.
He admits, however, that "there are no specific signs that indicate suspiciousness or guilt.
It is the first time that intelligence agencies have been redefining their counterintelligence manuals from suspiciousness to cooperation, after connecting the dots that the six major militant groups and their respective offshoots are only different in name but have no geographical borders when it comes to association and the execution of their missions.
Depression, anxiety, suspiciousness, agitation, hallucinations and sleep difficulties are frequent complications and may cause disruption and caregiver distress; however they can be effectively treated with medication or behavioural modification along with educating the family," he said.
In another study, the DAPP-BQ and the Zuckerman-Kuhlman Personality Questionnaire (ZKPQ) high loadings of Affectivity instability, Anxiousness, Identity problems, Oppositionality, Restricted Expression, Self-Harm, Submissiveness and Suspiciousness were loaded in the Neuroticism factor.
Legal browser ?
- suspended animation
- suspended judgment
- Suspended license, failure to learn of ticket
- suspended sentence
- Suspension of a right
- suspension of activity
- Suspension of arms
- suspension of business
- suspension of consciousness
- suspension of disbelief
- suspension of execution
- suspension of hostilities
- suspension of punishment
- suspension of work
- suspicionem habere
- sustain by authority
- sustainable energy
- sustainable in law
- sustained action
- sustained by
- sustained trial
- Sutherland, George
- suum cuique tribuere
- Swainmote court
- swallow up
Full browser ?
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring Protocol
- Suspicious activity report
- Suspicious Activity Report by Money Services Business
- Suspicious Activity Report by Securities and Futures Industries
- Suspicious Activity Report for Casinos
- Suspicious Activity Report for Casinos and Card Clubs
- Suspicious Activity Report for Securities Brokers and Dealers
- Suspicious Activity Reporting System
- Suspicious Circumstances
- Suspicious Person
- Suspicious Pile Of Rocks
- Suspicious Transaction Report
- Suspicious Transaction Report
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office
- Suspicious Transaction Reports
- Suspicious Vehicle
- Suspiciously-Pathological Glucose Tolerance
- Susquehanna Area Mountain Bike Association
- Susquehanna Association for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Susquehanna Bicycle Racing Team
- Susquehanna Company
- Susquehanna County
- Susquehanna County, PA
- Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania
- Susquehanna Diversified Engineering
- Susquehanna Economic Development Association
- Susquehanna Financial Group
- Susquehanna Health System
- Susquehanna International Group
- Susquehanna Library Cooperative
- Susquehanna Music and Arts Festival