References in periodicals archive ?
That Dogen promotes the virtue of tactfulness is evident in the following passage:
They are known for their tactfulness and for their desire for peace.
Political tactfulness alone will not fix the situation or resolve existing differences.
Hart's tactfulness and intelligence as a critic often compel him to acknowledge the limits of his paradigm.
The skills that would differentiate leaders from non-leaders are: their intelligence, their conceptual skills, their creativity, their diplomacy, their tactfulness, their fluency in speaking, their knowledge about the work, their level of organization (administrative skills), their level of persuasion and their social skills (Stodgill , 1974).
This tactfulness can be a daunting task for the teacher of a child with SM who often prefers to go 'undetected' in the classroom environment.
Role-playing is an excellent means of inspiring discussion with emphasis on positive words, timing, respect, and tactfulness.
The meticulousness of the labor of exhumation is, one feels, matched by a sense of tactfulness and reserve on the part of the photographer, who understands perfectly that his work has been done for him.
Hence, we really do feel that the questioning of the awards and the sarcasm note in the article was totally out of place and lacks tactfulness, noting at the same time that the awards are presented in the name of Government of Dubai, which is a firm attestation of its integrity and quality as all other awards of the Dubai Government.
We had two in the Majlis, and it was only through her tactfulness that one of them agreed to get treatment at a psychiatric hospital, the other, a periodical consultation.
Another chapter discusses the perfectionistic tendencies and lack of tactfulness that can be construed as Asperger arrogance and gives guidance on how to stop coming across as a know-it-all and avoid embarrassing verbal blunders that can cause trouble at work.
Dr Shehabi claimed the ambassador's statement lacked tactfulness and diplomacy, which, he said, stoked feelings of disappointment among a large number of people, who for the first time held the US responsible for the fast deterioration of the situation.
Legal browser ?
- Tabula in naufragio
- tabula rasa
- tabular register of the year
- tabulas referre
- tacit assent
- tacit inference
- Tacit law
- tacit relocation
- Tacita quaedam habentur pro expressis
- tacitly assumed
- tack together
- Taft, Alphonso
- Taft, William Howard
- Taft-Hartley Act
- tag incorrectly
- tail end
- tailor -made
- tainted cultural object
- tainted evidence
- take a beating
- take a break
Full browser ?
- tactic polymer
- Tactical Acoustic Communications System
- Tactical Acoustic Measurement and Decision Aid
- Tactical Acoustic Specialist Program
- Tactical Acquisition Reconnaissance Company
- Tactical Actions Officer
- Tactical Ada Guidance
- Tactical Adjustment System
- Tactical Advance to Battle
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare System
- Tactical Advanced Computer
- Tactical Advanced Computer 3
- Tactical Advanced Computer Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Computer-Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Digital Control System
- Tactical Advanced Land Inertial Navigator
- Tactical Advanced Simulated Warfare Integrated Trainer
- Tactical Advanced Situation Information Display