temporary custody hearing, lawyer needed?

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

My grandchildren were abused by mother and boyfriend. I now have emergency temporary custody. Do I need a lawyer when we go to court.


If you don't have one, make sure that social services or the police etc. are there with you to explain what happened...
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.
Full browser ?