Mentioned in ?
- "But for" Rule
- 18 year old picked up by cops walking home from party, intoxicated
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- Abrams v. United States
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Animal Rights
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bar Examination
- Breach of Warranty
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Clear and Present Danger
- Colleges and Universities
References in periodicals archive ?
We still live in a multiverse, but now it's one with limited possibilities, which makes it more easily testable.
In its 1st year, the 2,927 kits were distributed and 1,543 testable specimens received, of which 7.9% tested positive for Chlamydia and 1% for gonorrhea.
The company offers business continuity management software and professional planning services along with fully customizable and testable solutions, which include restored communications systems, mobile and onsite business recovery centers, data backup and recovery using the cloud and quick shipment of office technology.
Because REGARDS is an observational study, this proposed target SBP range should be viewed as a testable hypothesis worthy of confirmation in a large, randomized, antihypertensive treatment study in the elderly, Dr.
Get the group to work on one idea at a time and develop them into testable concepts.
Her award was for the development of the Chameleon Mechanism, a novel theory which has provided a locally testable theory explaining the mysterious force causing the universe to accelerate--so-called Dark Energy.
"The hypothesis that pumice provided a unique physical substrate in which life got its start is exciting and testable," Sherry L.
Rumelhart's computer simulations of perception gave scientists some of the first testable models of neural processing and proved helpful in the development of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This offers the first real-world guide to Acceptance Test-Driven-Development (ATDD), and presents keys to developing software with testable results.
Using the taxonomy to cluster programs and identify testable hypotheses will invite researchers to consider new research questions that will lead to improvements in PSE programs, in person-program fit, and in program-institutional fit.
This study relies on testable scientific detail from the biblical creation texts and the book of nature.
Gotham argues that string theorists "have indicated various ways in which [string theory] is testable and falsifiable," even if these tests are not currently performable, but that intelligent design can be made to fit with any facts whatsoever and is therefore not testable even in principle.
Legal browser ?
- Term for years
- Term of Art
- Term probatory
- termination after worker injury
- Terminus a quo
- Terminus ad quem
- Terminus annorum certus debet esse et determinatus
- Terra transit cum onere
- Terrell, Mary Eliza Church
- Territorial Courts
- Territorial Waters
- Territories of the United States
- Terry v. Ohio
- Tertius interveniens
- test case
- Testamenta latissimam interpretationem habere debent
- testamentary capacity
- testamentary disposition
- testamentary trust
- Testamentum omne morte consumatum
- Tested positive for drugs at work
- Testibus deponentibus in pari numero dignioribus est credendum
- testifying against spouse
- Testimonial proof
- Testimony of wife at criminal hearing
- testing clause
- Testis de visu praeponderat aliis
- Testis nemo in sua causa esse potest
- Testis oculatus unus plus valet quam auriti decem
Full browser ?
- Test/Control Flag
- Test/ing & Evaluation
- Test/Inspection Report
- Test/Maintenance Supervisor
- Test/Testing Maturity Model
- Test/Topographic Support System
- Test/Training Facility
- Test/Training Space Needs Statement
- Test/Type Specification
- Testability Analysis Report
- Testability Figure of Measure
- Testability Improvement Potential
- Testability Insertion and Guidance Expert for RASSP
- Testability Management Action Group
- Testability Measure
- Testability Measure Analyzer
- Testability-Dependency Count
- Testable, Re-Usable Unit of Cognition
- Testaceous animals