References in periodicals archive ?
Religious belief is not testable by scientific processes--nor should it be.
New regulations which flow from the Kyoto Treaty on global warming will require UK window companies to have testable energy ratings within the next few years.
Mr Magee added: "It's not just about collecting the tax due - half of the vehicles detected with no tax also had no insurance and four out of 10 vehicles of testable age had no current test certificate and were potentially unroadworthy.
Facts are accumulated until they make a testable hypothesis.
It was a further setback for Phoenix, whose TEGA analyzer at the weekend was not able to obtain smaller, testable bits from the Martian landscape which researchers hope will provide clues to whether the planet was once habitable for microbial life.
It discusses string theory and provides the view that superstring theory has left the realm of hard, testable scientific inquiry and now resembles science fiction.
Are the substrates components and testable under JEDEC standards or are they small PCBs testable to IPC standards?
Smolin notes that certain predictions stemming from this scenario have held up, and he emphasizes that scientists should focus on ideas that are testable.
I offer a number of testable hypotheses, which come from the work of Michael Gurian, William Pollack, Leonard Sax, Kathy Stevens, Michael Thompson, and Peter West.
In spite of extensive training in the biological and chemical sciences, medical practitioners of Freudian psychoanalysis ignored the basic principle that any scientific explanation of natural phenomena, including human behavior, must be testable.
Behavioral approaches: relying on psychological and organizational theories to derive testable predictions about individual and group behavior;
Knowing that this possible explanation for a set of observations must be testable, he stated his hypothesis this way: Increasing the voltage of an electric dragster will increase the car's maximum speed.
Legal browser ?
- terrible accident
- Territorial Courts
- territorial division
- territorial range of authority
- territorial shape
- Territorial Waters
- Territories of the United States
- terrorist activity
- Terry v. Ohio
- Tertius interveniens
- test case
- test of endurance
- Testamenta latissimam interpretationem habere debent
- testamentary capacity
- testamentary declaration
- testamentary decree
- testamentary disposition
- testamentary trust
- Testamentum omne morte consumatum
- Tested positive for drugs at work
- testem facere
- Testibus deponentibus in pari numero dignioribus est credendum
Full browser ?
- Test/Control Flag
- Test/ing & Evaluation
- Test/Inspection Report
- Test/Maintenance Supervisor
- Test/Testing Maturity Model
- Test/Topographic Support System
- Test/Training Facility
- Test/Training Space Needs Statement
- Test/Type Specification
- Testability Analysis Report
- Testability Figure of Measure
- Testability Improvement Potential
- Testability Insertion and Guidance Expert for RASSP
- Testability Management Action Group
- Testability Measure
- Testability Measure Analyzer
- Testability-Dependency Count
- Testable, Re-Usable Unit of Cognition
- Testaceous animals