Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
By the theory of quasi-log schemes discussed in [7, Chapter 6] and Theorem 1.1, the fundamental theorems of the minimal model program hold for [Z, [v.sup.*][omega]].
How does the process of summation x + y = z transform into the Pythagorean theorem? There are several ways this can be done.
However, for polynomials of degree five or higher with arbitrary coefficients, the Abel-Ruffini theorem states that there is no algebraic solution.
In similar manner, in proof of Theorem 5, we obtain the result (28).
In Theorem 11 of this paper we prove that the condition "compact" is unnecessary, more precisely, if L(Z) is embedded in L(Q) or L(G), then Z must to be compact.
For example, a partial case of a corollary of Theorem 2 from  is the following theorem.
In this work, considering the target space Y = M a manifold and H a proper nontrivial subgroup of G, we prove the following formulation of the BorsukUlam theorem for manifolds in terms of (H, G)-coincidence.
Note that some related results which are contained and/or improved in our study are given by Anastassiou in [7, Proposition 2.9], Saker in [19, Theorem 2.9], Srivastava, Tseng, Tseng, and Lo in [21, Theorem 4], and Wong, Lian, Yeh, and Yu in [22, Theorem 2.2].
The proofs of the below results are given in [, Theorem 5].
We note that if 1 [less than or equal to] p < [infinity], then by the change of variable theorem
Our result is related to Theorem 2 above, and reads as follows:
Observe that if in Theorem 10 we have m = n = 1, the statement of Theorem 10 becomes the statement of Theorem 2 in .
Legal browser ?
- Texas v. White
- That which i may defeat by my entry
- The Causes of Popular Dissatisfaction with the Administration
- The Colonial Period
- The fund which has received the benefit should make the satisfaction
- The Laws and Liberties of Massachusetts
- The New Jersey, or Paterson, Plan
- The Path of the Law
- The reader is referred to the article courts of the united states
- The Virginia and Kentucky Resolves
- The Virginia, or Randolph, Plan
- Theaters and Shows
- theft and pawn shop
- theft from departmentn store
- Theft from employer
- Theft of merchandise worth $450
- Theft of services, penalties
- Theft SOL South Africa
- Theodosian Code
- Thing adjudged
- Things shall not be void which may possibly be good
- Third Amendment
- Third charge of shoplifting
- Third Degree
- Third parties
- third party
- third party beneficiary contract
- third-party beneficiary
- Thirteenth Amendment
- thirty-day notice
- Thomas, Clarence
- Thompson, Smith
Full browser ?
- Theopneustic glossolalia
- Theopneustic glossolalia
- Theopompus of Chios
- Theorell, Axel Hugo Teodor
- Theorell, Axel Hugo Theodor
- Theorem of corresponding states
- Theorem of Desargues
- Theorem of intersecting chords
- Theorem of intersecting secants
- Theorem of lagrange
- Theorem of Menelaus
- Theorem of Pappus
- Theorem on friends and strangers
- Theorem P
- Theorem Provers in Circuit Design
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics
- Theorem Proving System