Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Moments of lengthy internal monologue posted by certain audience members expressing ideas were attributed to the Theorizer role.
One can see how phenomenologically oriented theorizers of the self sought to move in this direction.
Like so many other theorizers, he doesn't know when to stop.
Acknowledging the influential formulations of difference posited by Saussure and Derrida in linguistic terms, and by Lacan, Foucault, and postcolonial theorizers of the marginalized other, Fuchs emphasizes instead the need for a serious consideration of sameness (in the sense of "subversive mimicry").
The belief in the infinite possibilities of man, bereft of the fetters of history and the shackles of religion, produced a whole progeny of characters--from Meville's Ahab to Hawthorne's scientists and artists and Poe's criminals--as well as a series of theorizers who have alternatively defended and challenged the legitimacy of the myth as an example of the American experience.
Theorizers pose as dispensers of informed opinions.
I am wondering whether and how digital authoring may demystify theory and empower students to become theorizers of their own historical and cultural experiences.
In this paper, I refer to the recent contributions of three historical theorizers (Richard Evans, Keith Jenkins and C.
That is because although Farber and Sherry want their picture to be a happy one, it is hard to find anything to feel hopeful about in the offerings of either the theorizers or the theory-skeptics.
Second, how can the planning of lessons cater for other types of learning styles, notably that of Theorizers and Pragmatists.
Hartjen presents the argument that human beings should be viewed as theorizers or "constructors of a commonsense reality.
Frye (1992) suggests that there is a feminist "urgency" to be engaged with the greatest possible range of perceivers and theorizers, and that this must be built into our situation and our methodology (p.
Legal browser ?
- theft and pawn shop
- theft from departmentn store
- Theft from employer
- Theft of merchandise worth $450
- theft of money entrusted to one’s care
- theft of money entrusted to one’s management
- Theft of services, penalties
- Theft SOL South Africa
- theme of inquiry
- then again
- Theodosian Code
- theory of business
- theory of fiscal relations
Full browser ?
- Theoritical physicist
- theorize about
- theorize about (someone or something)
- theorize on
- theorize on (something)
- theorized about
- theorized on
- theorizes about
- theorizes on
- theorizing about
- theorizing on
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory and Application of Graph Transformation
- Theory and Applications of Abstraction, Substitution and Naming
- Theory and Applications of Categories
- Theory and Applications of Computational Science
- Theory and Applications of Continuous Interaction Techniques
- Theory and Applications of Knowledge MAnagement
- Theory and Applications of Language Equations
- Theory and Applications of Models of Computation