Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
There is a difference between keeping a faith whose fulfillment is imperfect and being in denial about the fact that it has been traduced.
Culturally, Twin Peaks is the dark side of the myth of smalltown decency, a myth Ronald Reagan cultivated and traduced.
Perhaps the people of Wales, whom the paper is trying to frighten and to use for its own political ends, should follow the admirable example of the people of Merseyside when they were traduced by the Sun after the Hillsborough disaster - and stop buying the thing.
And it doesn't matter how often they are publicly traduced and pilloried, they never seem to learn.
And in a final swipe at Mr Brown, he added: "I will not have this country's potential traduced by Unionist political selfinterest.
But if it is the former, then some unfortunate, completely innocent woman is having her reputation unfairly traduced online as her name is tweeted hither and thither.
I've always thought Kinnock was unfairly traduced when Labour leader, unfairly ridiculed by snobby Tories.
I denied the traduction and asked him to produce the person and afterwards wrote a note to him demanding the name of the person who said I had traduced him.
THE DIGNITY AND HONEST FUNCTIONALISM OF SHAKER PHILOSOPHY IS TRADUCED IN THIS CRUDE COMMERCIAL ATTEMPT TO MARRY MODERN NEEDS WITH 'TRADITION'.
He has been unfairly traduced - about his background, accent and class.
Legal browser ?
- Trademark and infringement
- trading house
- trading place
- trading post
- Trading Stamps and Coupons
- Traditio brevis manus
- Traditio loqui facit chartam
- traditionibus non nudis pactis dominium transferuntur
- traffic by exchange
- traffic in
- traffic of commodities
- traffic officer
- traffic with
- trail blazer
- train by instruction
- train in
- train of thought
- trained person
Full browser ?
- TRADOC Support Element
- TRADOC System Manager - All Source Analysis System
- Tradoc System Manager - Battle Command
- TRADOC System Manager - Ground Based Common Sensor
- TRADOC System Manager - Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System
- TRADOC System Manager - Lower Tier
- TRADOC System Manager - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems
- TRADOC System Manager-Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- TRADOC System Staff Officer
- TRADOC System Support Officer
- TRADOC System Training Officer
- TRADOC Systems Analysis Activity
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Management - Soldier
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- TRADOC Systems Manager - Army Battle Command Systems
- TRADOC Systems Manager Fire Support Command, Control, & Coordination
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- TRADOC Training and Assessment Team
- TRADOC Training Center Assessment
- Tradorec XL
- Traducción Asistida por Ordenador
- Traducción e Interpretación
- Traducción y Nuevas Tecnologías
- Traducteur Intelligent Avec Meta-Modele Extensible
- Traducteurs Sans Frontières
- Traduction Assistée Par Ordinateur
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible
- Traduction Table