Mentioned in ?
- Becket, Saint Thomas
- Blackmun, Harry Andrew
- Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking up Arms
- Dorr, Thomas Wilson
- Douglas, William Orville
- George W. Bush: Address to Congress, September 20, 2001
- Goldman, Emma
- grand jury
- Lincoln, Abraham
- Malcolm X
- New Deal
- Randolph, Edmund Jennings
References in classic literature ?
And then, to have the footstool placed carefully by a too self-confident personage,--not any self-confident personage, but one in particular, who suddenly looks humble and anxious, and lingers, bending still, to ask if there is not some draught in that position between the window and the fireplace, and if he may not be allowed to move the work-table for her,--these things will summon a little of the too ready, traitorous tenderness into a woman's eyes, compelled as she is in her girlish time to learn her life-lessons in very trivial language.
Let all the traitorous MPs get their comeuppance at the ballot box.
ISLAMABAD -- Prime Minister Imran Khan said Wednesday he considered stepping back over the fear of strikes by Pakistan's traders and the business community to be traitorous to the country.
ISLAMABAD -- Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan on Wednesday said that he would not give in to unreasonable pressure of the business community as it would be traitorous to his countrymen.
Sison said Duterte now anticipates that the people 'can rise in gigantic mass actions against his traitorous, tyrannical, brutal and corrupt regime and the military and police can turn against him as they did against Marcos and Estrada.'
Theresa May's dictatorial and traitorous approach with "her" deal, (who voted for that?), is not the British democratic way - after three long unbelievable years it is death by 1,000 cuts.
It is apparent that we have a privilege tier of justice for the wealthy, well-connected and corrupt traitorous Republicans.
Remainers condemn the narrow margin but hypocritically, are happy to accept Dominic Green's amendment 50.9/49.1pc vote to undermine Brexit and overturn historical constitutional processes; with traitorous connivance of proremain Speaker John Bercow who should be impartial.
In an announcement it called on people to join the protest against the "traitorous agreement of Prespes which erases history and sells the name of Macedonia to Skopjians," which is how Greeks refer to the people of the tiny former Yugoslav republic.
De Lima, in recalling the second year anniversary of Marcos' burial, urged Filipino to never forget the "traitorous scheme" employed by the present regime and learn from the lesson of history.
The fear mounts, eyes are shut tight, You frantically turn on the bedside light, Imagination has a traitorous power, Known to make grown men shudder and cower.
Bombastic Boris Johnson illustrated he has nothing to offer except more lies and deceit in a traitorous attempt to hijack the Tory conference in Birmingham.
Legal browser ?
- Tractent fabrilia fabri
- trade description
- Trade Dress
- trade fixture
- Trade marks
- Trade Name
- Trade Secret
- trade union
- Trade Usage
- Traded in vehicle not completely paid for, behind on payments
- Trademark and infringement
- Trading Stamps and Coupons
- Traditio brevis manus
- Traditio loqui facit chartam
- traditionibus non nudis pactis dominium transferuntur
- traffic officer
- transfer agent
- transfer in contemplation of death
- Transfer of Assets
- transfer of shares
- transfer of value
- Transfer Tax
- transferred intent
- Transgressione multiplicata
- Transitory Action
- Transmitting STD
- Transnational Corporation
Full browser ?
- Traité Constitutionnel Européen
- Traité d'Interdiction Complète des Essais
- Traité sur l'Union Européenne
- Traité sur la Non-Prolifération des Armes Nucléaires
- Traitement Automatique de la Langue Écrite et de la Parole
- Traitement Automatique des Langues Naturelles
- Traitement Automatiques des Langues
- Traitement Cooperatif et Integration des Systèmes
- Traitement de Fin de Rapport
- Traitement de l'Information- Techniques Nouvelles
- Traitement des Déchets Automobiles
- Traitement des Langues Naturelles
- Traitement du Signal et Télécommunications
- Traitement et Analyse de l'Information : Méthodes et Applications
- Traitement et Interprétation des Images
- Traitement Hormonal Substitutif
- Traitement Ostéopathique Général
- Traitement Thermique
- Traitements Composites Poudres et Process
- Traités Français sur la Musique
- Trajan column
- Trajan's Column
- Trajan's Wall
- Trajanic column
- Trajans column