Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Transactions that are RTs, but not RATs, remain subject to a 20-percent accuracy-related penalty under the rules of section 6662.
Taxing authorities, courts, the AICPA, and other professional organizations have struggled with defining and regulating tax shelters and abusive, transactions. Crucial to the debate is the difficulty of clearly distinguishing between transactions that are abusive and transactions that are legitimate.
The Lands & Real Estate Division at the Municipality of Abu Dhabi City has processed more than 20701 transactions of various types during the first half of this year including commercial, agricultural and residential land plots in addition to villas, hotels, and communal houses as well as other transactions relating to Property Registration Section.
There currently are five categories of reportable transactions that must be disclosed, including listed transactions and transactions of interest--the newest category added by final regulations (TD 9350) issued on August 3, 2007 (revised final regulations).
The Department of Labor issued an updated version of its Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program in April, adding transactions that can be corrected under the program and expanding the ability to obtain relief from prohibited transactions.
Massey Knakal announced the following transactions:
It's not the first time the complicated transactions have fallen under regulatory scrutiny, nor the first time the transactions have been renamed.
During the past five years, the Internal Revenue Service has taken steps to combat abusive tax shelters and transactions. The IRS seeks to put a comprehensive strategy in place to (1) identify and deter promoters of abusive tax transactions; (2) publish guidance on transactions and shelters that are determined to be abusive; and (3) promote disclosure by those who market and participate in abusive transactions.
Decisions on incoterms, without the involvement of the transaction tax specialist, could be a financial risk, and failure to use incoterms to help structure tax-efficient international transactions could be an opportunity missed.
Workpapers supporting this evaluation often contain sensitive information about contingent or potential liability for transactions whose tax treatment may not be self-evident.
While electronic commerce offers speed, convenience, and cost advantages over traditional paper-based transactions, it raises many business and legal issues.
Conventional techniques to perform a point in time recovery will remove the effects of all transactions since that specified point in time.
Legal browser ?
- trample on
- trample upon
- tranquil mind
- transact business
- transact business with
- transact with
- transcript of minutes of commitment
- transcript of testimony
- transfer again
- transfer agent
- transfer among the living
- transfer back
- transfer by writing
- transfer control to the government
- transfer for a consideration
- transfer for sale
- transfer in contemplation of death
- Transfer of Assets
Full browser ?
- Transactional Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
- Transactional Learning Environment
- Transactional License Program
- Transactional License Program Education
- Transactional License Program Government
- Transactional Metamodel for Business Process
- Transactional Multidimensional Data Model
- Transactional Net Margin Method
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Transactional Ntfs
- Transactional Object Model
- Transactional or Relationship Message
- Transactional Privilege Tax
- transactional psychotherapy
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse
- Transactional Registry
- Transactional Remote Function Call
- Transactional Reporting Service
- Transactional Shared Property Manager
- Transactional Shared Service Center
- transactional software
- Transactional Track Record
- Transactional Tracking System
- Transactions and Proceedings of the American Philological Association
- Transactions By Others
- Transactions Cost
- Transactions costs
- Transactions demand
- Transactions Electroniques Sécurisées
- Transactions et Locations Immobilières
- Transactions For Others
- transactions in external assets and liabilities
- Transactions motive
- Transactions Motives
- Transactions of the American Geophysical Union
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- Transactions of the American Philological Association
- Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan
- Transactions of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archeological Society
- Transactions of the Cambridge Bibliographical Society
- Transactions of the Gaelic Society of Inverness
- Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
- Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing
- Transactions of the Jewish Historical Society of England
- Transactions of the Leicestershire Archaeological Society
- Transactions of the Literary and Historical Society of Quebec
- Transactions of the New Zealand Institute
- Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society
- Transactions of the Royal Historical Society
- Transactions of the Royal Martian Geographical Society
- Transactions of the Society of Biblical Archaeology