References in periodicals archive ?
"Nine villages are still totally unaccessible," he said.
(206) However, the state supreme court reversed, holding that "[a] warrantless search of the zippered pockets of an unaccessible jacket may not be upheld as a search incident to a lawful arrest where there is no longer any danger that the arrestee or a confederate might gain access to the article." (207)
However, he said demand for certain rarer metals has meant some items that the firm's stockists have not run out of for more than 30 years are unaccessible.
And Northumbrian Water reservoirs were deserted, some of them unaccessible, while at others anglers decided it was too cold to fish.
Al Jazeera's Cath Turner, reporting from the capital, Port-au-Prince, said that the new estimates were done after the organisation collected data from areas that were previously unaccessible.
There are some fine insights in this section, such as noting in "The Aleph" a hierararchy of divine objects in ever-increasing degrees of inferiority while the perfection of the divine reality remains unaccessible (133).
Part of the "Hemus" Highway near Varna is unaccessible. Many schools in these Regions have canceled classes even tough the Education Inspectorate decided to resume classes in the city of Varna, but says this decision might be altered, according to the situation.
Democrats say they've already gone as far as possible to tap such dollars, and that fiscal prudence and legal restraints make these dollars unaccessible.
In this first stage, the system was tested in the laboratories of the DACS Department of the Universita Politecnica delle Marche: a rectangular shaped area was drawn on the floor, simulating a dangerous and unaccessible area which could possibly be found on construction sites.
(30) The New York Court of Appeals agreed with Belton, holding that "[a] warrantless search of the zippered pockets of an unaccessible jacket may not be upheld as a search incident to a lawful arrest where there is no longer any danger that the arrestee or a confederate might gain access to the article." (31) The U.S.
This is because explicit mental representations, as gauged by self-report measures, exploit propositional structures that are accessible through introspection, malleable, and thus reflect more recent events/experiences, whereas implicit mental representations build on associative structures that are unaccessible through introspection, less malleable, and thus may reflect earlier events/experiences (Fazio & Olson, 2003).
The Reading Room is not due to open until late next year but, when it does, books previously unaccessible to visitors will be available for view.
Legal browser ?
- unable to be evaded
- unable to be fixed
- unable to be investigated
- unable to be overcome
- unable to be pacified
- unable to be quelled
- unable to be remedied
- unable to be subjugated
- Unable to collect payment
- unable to exist without
- unable to find the way
- unable to make both ends meet
- unable to make ends meet
- unable to pay matured debts
- Unable to pay truck loan, agreement never signed
- unable to resist
- unable to satisfy creditors
- unable to utter articulate sound
- unable to yield
Full browser ?
- Unacceptable Behavior
- Unacceptable Pollutant Level
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Unaccompanied Alien Child
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Unaccompanied and Separated Children
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Unaccompanied Housing
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Personnel Leased Housing