Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
He discovered his two married brethren in their corner, unaccompanied by
A spirit of candour and frankness, when wholly unaccompanied with coarseness, he admired in others, but he could not acquire it himself.
Now, taking this, as an isolated fact, unaccompanied by any attendant circumstances, there was nothing very extraordinary in it; because in many parts of the world men do come out of gardens, close green gates after them, and even walk briskly away, without attracting any particular share of public observation.
His gaze at the ramparts was not that of a curious or idle spectator; but his looks wandered from point to point, denoting his knowledge of military usages, and betraying that his search was not unaccompanied by distrust.
Mademoiselle Eugenie was dressed with elegant simplicity in a figured white silk dress, and a white rose half concealed in her jet black hair was her only ornament, unaccompanied by a single jewel.
Dark and cheerless is the morn Unaccompanied by thee: Joyless is the day's return Till thy mercy's beams I see: Till thou inward light impart, Glad my eyes and warm my heart.
I selected Sylvie as my informant, because from her I knew that I should at least get a sensible answer, unaccompanied by wriggle, titter, or other flourish of folly.
Authors shall be ranked here whom some freak of Nature, making game of her poor children, had imbued with the confidence of genius and strong desire of fame, but has favored with no corresponding power; and others, whose lofty gifts were unaccompanied with the faculty of expression, or any of that earthly machinery by which ethereal endowments must be manifested to mankind.
He has been for some time particularly desirous to serve his country in a post of good emoluments, unaccompanied by any trouble or responsibility.
Once more, Frank, by a rapid motion of his arm, unaccompanied by any noise, checked him in his purpose.
History, however, shows no great progressive movement unaccompanied by exaggerations and extravagances.
under [section 31(2)(b) of the Immigration Act], the Department of Home Affairs would be able to make provision for a system where unaccompanied children are documented and provided with legal papers.
Legal browser ?
- unable to be overcome
- unable to be pacified
- unable to be quelled
- unable to be remedied
- unable to be subjugated
- Unable to collect payment
- unable to exist without
- unable to find the way
- unable to make both ends meet
- unable to make ends meet
- unable to pay matured debts
- Unable to pay truck loan, agreement never signed
- unable to resist
- unable to satisfy creditors
- unable to utter articulate sound
- unable to yield
Full browser ?
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Unaccompanied Alien Child
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Unaccompanied and Separated Children
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Unaccompanied Housing
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Personnel Leased Housing
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program