References in periodicals archive ?
The soldiers hit back with anti-riot gear and left the location arrest- mission unaccomplished .
For some reason, that moniker came to mind watching this worthy but woefully unaccomplished game.
1 billion Cultural Complex project that had been lying unaccomplished since last three years.
NNA - 05/01/2012 - Prime Minister Najib Mikati assured on Thursday that a good sort of cooperation between the Lebanese Army and UNIFIL was on track, indicating that UNIFIL's mission would be deemed as unaccomplished before giving the Lebanese Army all the responsibilities to preserve security in the South.
Almost nine percent of the Austrian women have experienced unaccomplished sexual offence while one quarter admitted being touched intimately against their will.
I'M not surprised that the fund to create a memorial to Owain Glyndwer in Caernarfon has been closed, its mission unaccomplished.
The dream of economic progress would remain unaccomplished until and unless the women segments are not provided equal opportunities to grow in all fields.
Unaccomplished utopia; neoconservative dismantling of public higher education in the European Union.
WHEN Somdev pulled out of the $ 50,000 ATP Challenger event in Champaign, United States, last week due to a shoulder injury, it meant that his goal of making it into the top 100 this year had been left unaccomplished.
Earlier, Brophy did not come to the crease until the 35th over when Rudolph's accomplished innings ended in unaccomplished fashion, bowled after missing with an awful hoik at Ian Blackwell.
Despite wheat fields grew in size by 33 thousand hectares compared to the last year, the food wheat program has been unaccomplished.
Hill and Kim, both chief delegates at the six-way talks, met in Beijing on North Korea's denuclearization, including its unaccomplished promise of submitting a complete declaration of its nuclear arms and development programs.
Legal browser ?
- unable to be pacified
- unable to be quelled
- unable to be remedied
- unable to be subjugated
- Unable to collect payment
- unable to exist without
- unable to find the way
- unable to make both ends meet
- unable to make ends meet
- unable to pay matured debts
- Unable to pay truck loan, agreement never signed
- unable to resist
- unable to satisfy creditors
- unable to utter articulate sound
- unable to yield
Full browser ?
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Unaccompanied Alien Child
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Personnel Leased Housing
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program
- unaccounted for
- Unaccounted for Gas
- Unaccounted for Water
- Unaccredited Degree Granting Institutions