References in periodicals archive ?
She adds: Perhaps, in the wake of the bureaucratised, consciously administered holocaust" of apartheid, we are now living in a kind of unbureaucratised, unadministered holocaust"--a natural holocaust," or a holocaust" of spontaneous" or helpless" or irremediable" oppression, and the question arises whether, as a writer, one should/could remain silent in the face of this oppression.
which maintains a several-hundred-strong force made up mainly of Algerians and Mauritanians in remote areas, especially the virtually unadministered lands of northern Mali.
Instead of selecting the k-th item to meet the inequality in (5), all unadministered items in the shadow test have to meet this constraint.
Head hunting" in the unadministered area continued even in the third decade of the twentieth century, "but by definitely expressing disapproval of it the Government was gradually causing it to cease, without taking over and directly administering the area.
It is no longer a secret that Pakistan skilfully used the opportunity presented by America's so-called war on terror to extend its writ to remote, unadministered tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.
C) stands for the solidarity of the Naga tribes including those in unadministered areas.
7) Lippincott, then, offered an antidote to the apparent failure of civic sculpture, its impoverished relationship to both embodied experience and social life: Open-ended technical experiment and intersubjective collaboration in production held the promise of similarly radical conditions of unadministered collective reception.
As for the still-uncultivated, unadministered steppe lands themselves, they were "empty," meaning simply that they were not farmed.
Might there be a way to think of this gap, the unadministered (because imaginary) space here in daily life--here before architecture, where the littlest episodes of freedom are possible, within the abjected arts--as its own kind of architecture?
96) Kitto J's approach to the nature of the residuary legatee's interest in an unadministered deceased estate was preferred by the Privy Council to that of Dixon CJ.
A new Iraqi-led government will probably not be established for more than six months after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, and a UNadministered government probably will not happen at all, US officials have said.
Apedaile commented that, 'I think it is fair to say that the Burma Government's acquiescence in the Burma Office's line on opium policy was reluctant for the purely practical reasons that much of the opium was produced in unadministered areas, and no alternative cash crop that was viable had been discovered.
Legal browser ?
- unaffected by
Full browser ?
- Unadilla Valley Central School
- Unadilla Valley Sports Center
- Unadjusted Basis
- Unadjusted Function Point
- Unadjusted Rate of Return
- Unadjusted Rates of Return
- Unadjusted Return
- Unadjusted Return Rate
- Unadjusted Return Rates
- Unadjusted Returns
- Unadjusted Trial Balance
- Unadjusted Trial Balances
- Unadjusted Unconnected
- Unadjusted Use Case Point
- Unadjusted Use Case Weight
- Unadopted road
- Unadopted road