References in periodicals archive ?
101) Louise's delusion was unfounded, uncorrectable, and caused her to make a will she would not have otherwise made and so the doctrine of insane delusions invalidated her otherwise valid will.
Contraindications to PCN include uncorrectable coagulopathy and uncooperative patient.
He was incubated and mechanical ventilated because of uncorrectable hypoxia and decreased mental status level.
Absolute contraindications include large areas of osteonecrosis, Charcot arthropathy, absence of muscle function in the lower leg and foot, uncorrectable tibiotalar malalignment, vascular insufficiency, severe loss of bone stock, osteoporosis that may lead to inadequate component fixation, and current infection (Table 2).
It also provided for an annual optometrist visit to each clinic, an annual visit by a vision rehabilitation specialist to help patients with uncorrectable vision loss, and glasses and other vision aids.
Age is the most important and uncorrectable coronary risk factor at the moment.
1) high iron requirements due to chronic uncorrectable bleeding or chronic hemodialysis;
Such conditions specifically include visual impairment that is uncorrectable, such as macular degeneration or diminished depth perception, as well as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and any other cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, convulsive, or other health conditions that could impair a person's driving ability.
Pierces and a lengthy summary of key stages in the history and developments of language theory and cognitive linguistics, including certain theories regarding phrasal-units of word-chunk generation (Levet, Roelofs and Meyer); the connections between working memory and spontaneous utterance (Alan Baddeley); long-term memory and studied composition; and the evolutionary hypotheses regarding why these processes remain the province of procedural memory-circuits and so remain not only unconscious but subject to "almost uncorrectable neglect" (63).
If only end-to-end correction would be employed, early corrupted uncorrectable packets could still be transmitted throughout the path, resulting in undesired energy wasting.
The patient is often asymptomatic although a ciliary body mass can cause lens tilting or anterior displacement of the lens, which results in an uncorrectable astigmatism.
Severe loss or diminution of vision, permanent and total loss of speech, or total uncorrectable deafness.
Legal browser ?
- Uncore prit
- uncovenanted purchase
Full browser ?
- Uncore prit
- Uncorrected Error
- Uncorrected Mean Transit Time
- Uncorrected Minimum Descent Altitude
- Uncorrected Sum of Squares
- Uncorrected sweep width
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity
- Uncorrelated ELINT Workorder
- Uncorrelated Gaussian Sources
- Uncorrelated High-Rank
- Uncorrelated Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Uncorrelated Low-Rank
- Uncorrelated Missile Activity
- Uncorrelated Missile Launch
- uncorrelated random variables