Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- American Federation of Labor—Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Indian Movement
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bar Association
- Brown, Ronald Harmon
- Burton, Harold Hitz
- Common Agricultural Policy
References in periodicals archive ?
Unify Legal Notice: This press release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 as amended.
HALO and Unify will file a definitive prospectus/proxy statement with the SEC in connection with the proposed transaction.
We are excited to see growing momentum with Unify NXJ Composer and market acceptance across IBM Lotus Notes organizations," said Todd Wille, CEO of Unify.
HALO brings a proven acquisition platform which is completely aligned with our strategy and we look forward to growing Unify revenues and profits as a part of the HALO family of companies.
Unify provides business automation solutions, including specialty market applications for the insurance and transportation industries.
Unify NXJ Composer product demonstrations will be given in Lotusphere pedestals #506 & 507.
E[acute accent]--Easy upgrade to Ensim Unify -- Deliver multiple hosted services based on popular applications, including SharePoint, Live Communication Server, Web Servers, VoIP and databases through a single platform
We're pleased to partner with Unify to provide our customers with a complete solution that helps them significantly improve driver and fleet transportation performance," said Tom Lemke, executive vice president of Cadec.
Our customers require flexible and robust security models that meet the challenges of a global application infrastructure," said Frank Verardi, general manager of Unify Business Solutions.
A number of highly technical question-and-answer sessions will be hosted by panels of Unify experts, and many interactive roundtable events will enable attendees to share ideas and experiences.
We are excited to leverage our long history of working with ISV partners to launch this new business and technology relationship with Fletcher-Flora and jointly deliver a comprehensive, robust and affordable LIS into new markets," said Matt Brunnquell, ISV channel manager for Unify.
With the Unify partnership, we look forward to expanding our product portfolio with Unify to help our partners and their customers develop new applications that automate critical business process, consolidate data from various sources, and accelerate the delivery information via the web.
Legal browser ?
- Unica taxatio
- unified estate and gift tax
- Uniform Acts
- Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act
- Uniform Consumer Credit Code
- Uniform Crime Reports
- Uniform Probate Code
- Unilateral Contract
- unilateral error
- unincorporated company
Full browser ?
- uniformly nonsquare Banach space
- Uniformly Redundant Array
- Uniformly Retreating Ice Front
- uniformly rotund space
- Uniformly Spaced Quadrupole Focusing
- Uniformly Stable Conformal
- uniformly summable series
- Uniformly Ultimately Bounded
- Uniformly Weighted Planar Grid
- Uniformly-Improved Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Uniformly-Spaced Equalizers
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedback Filters
- Uniformly-Spaced Feedforward Filters
- Unifour Air Quality Committee
- Unifour Christian Fellowship Church
- Unifour Metropolitan Planning Organization
- UNIFY 2000
- Unify Beautify Glorify
- Unify Corporation
- unify into
- Unify NXJ
- Unify VISION
- Unifying Action Declaration
- Unifying the European Experience
- Unifying Theories of Programming
- Uniglobe Kisco, Inc.
- Unigraphics Solutions