References in periodicals archive ?
We are all set to make progress on respiratory unsoundness: let us now find ways of collecting the data we need to address bleeding and musculoskeletal unsoundness.
Surgical intervention was carried out either for correction of defect in conditions causing poor performance and structural unsoundness of neonate or to save the life of dam.
"Those who believe, or effect to believe, that the African race are so far inferior to the whites, as to be incapable of any considerable degree of mental improvement, would not require stronger testimony of the unsoundness of their opinions.
SHELDON GLUECK, MENTAL DISORDER AND THE CRIMINAL LAW: A STUDY IN MEDICOSOCIOLOGICAL JURISPRUDENCE 124(1927) (describing Fitzherbert's work as one of the "milestones on the road of the legal treatment of the subject of mental unsoundness").
(276) This stark truth reveals the unsoundness of an interpretation of the Admissions Clause that rendered Hawaii's annexation plainly constitutional on greater-includes-the-lesser grounds.
mental incapacity, or unsoundness of mind, that affects the validity of
Interestingly, the regulation lays out the legal presumption of mental unsoundness in the negative.
There may be several reasons for committing a murder, like jealousy, rivalry, infidelity, want of money (burglary), unsoundness of mind, war, so on.
With her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, With her consent, when at the time of giving such consent she was intoxicated, or is suffering from unsoundness of mind and does not understand the nature and consequences of that to which she gives consent With or without her consent when she is under sixteen years of age.
But it must be an unsoundness which affected the act in question, and not one which did not affect it.
Notwithstanding the statistical unsoundness of claims of so-called assignment discrimination--the essential equivalents of claims that minorities who receive loans disproportionately receive subprime loans such as were at issue in the Countrywide and Wells Fargo cases--in the 1990s plaintiffs pursing such claims secured a number of recoveries exceeding $100 million.
Legal browser ?
- Universalia sunt notoria singularibus
- unjust enrichment
- unlawful assembly
- Unlawful Communications
- Unlawful Detainer
- unlicensed security operative
- unlicensed wheel-clamper
- unlimited company
- Unliquidated damages
- Uno absurdo dato
- unpaid seller
- unreasonable search and seizure
- unregistered company
- unregistered land
- unsafe storage of a firearm, death threat
- unsolicited marketing message
- Unsound mind; unsound memory
- Unumquodque dissolvatur eo modo quo colligatur
- Unumquodque eodem modo quo colligatum est dissolvitur
- Unumquodque est id quod est principalius in ipso
- unused air tickets, who is liable?
- Unwholesome food
- Unwritten Law
- Uplifted hand
- Upset Price
- urinated on police car
- USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
- Use and Occupation
- Use fake SSN/DOB in college
- Use of legal name and name change
- Use Tax
Full browser ?
- unsound knot
- Unsound mind; unsound memory
- unsound plaster
- unsound wood
- Unspeakable Joy Christian Fellowship
- Unspeakable Vault of Doom
- Unspecialised cell