Mentioned in ?
- blue laws
- Bork, Robert Heron
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Critical Legal Studies
- emotional distress
- Honorary Trust
- Kelsinian jurisprudence
- Knox, Philander Chase
- Magna Charta
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2003
- Theft of services, penalties
- Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act
- Vidal v. Girard's Executors
References in periodicals archive ?
"The biggest complaint we hear from financial executives is that they spend only 4 percent of their time on the most important part of the process -- validating the accuracy and reliability of the numbers -- because they had to spend 96 percent of their time performing clerical and administrative functions," says Tomaney.
The validating caregiver matches the old woman's emotions.
In a paper in the 22 May 1987 issue of Science, the NTP published the first comprehensive evaluation of genotoxicity assays, laying the groundwork for a more systematic approach to developing and validating new in vitro assays.
A new line of calibration verification test sets, VALIDATE Products is intended for in vitro diagnostic use in quantitatively verifying calibration, validating reportable ranges, and determining linearity in automated, semi-automated and manual chemistry systems.
For the near future, at least, validating diagnoses will likely mean examining individual patient records.
The cost of validating contractor systems will be borne by the government.
A fundamental rule in environmental modeling is not to transfer use of a model from one geographic region to another without validating it with measurement data from the new study area.
(2001) reported on a test of GPS data recorders as a means of validating time-location data recorded in study diaries of a subset of participants enrolled in the Oklahoma Urban Air Toxics Study.
The Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP) achieved another milestone by validating the first Personal Digital Assistance (PDA) device (Certificate #137).
This line of inquiry may be useful for validating existing severity measurement systems, especially if probabilities were corrected for age-sex cohort experience.
NIST will assist in validating a dosimetric study of a large-scale radiation accident in the former Soviet Union.
Legal browser ?
- Utile per inutile non vitiatur
- Utter barrister
- vacant possession
- Vacant succession
- Vadium mortuum
- Vadium vivum
- Valeat quantum valere potest
- Validity of will
- Valuable Consideration
- value added tax
- Value received
- Valued policy
- Van Buren, Martin
- Van Devanter, Willis
- Vana est illa potentia quae numquam venit in actum
- Vanderbilt, Arthur T.
- Vani timores sunt aestimandi
- Vanity plate, UT
- variation of trust
- VAT and Duties Tribunals
- Vaughn, George L.
- vehicular manslaughter
- Vel Non
Full browser ?
- Validate, Service and Respond
- Validated Account Code
- Validated Accounting Code Feature
- Validated Compilers List
- Validated End-User
- Validated Export License
- Validated Export Licenses
- Validated Online Lifecycle Threat
- Validated Requirements Authority
- Validated Server Program
- Validated Time of Sample Receipt
- Validated Unfinanced Requirement
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM
- Validating Osa in Industrial Cim Environments
- Validating the Vision
- Validation Aid
- Validation and verification
- Validation and Verification Manual
- Validation Assessment Report
- Validation Authority
- Validation Breakdown Analysis Spreadsheet
- Validation by Educational Experience
- Validation Data Roadmap
- Validation des Acquis d'Expérience
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Dans l'Enseignement Supérieur
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Professionnelle et Personnelle
- Validation des Acquis Professionnels
- Validation des Etudes Supérieures
- Validation Exercise
- Validation Facility
- validation group
- Validation In-Process Review
- Validation Life Cycle
- Validation Master Plan
- Validation Mean Squared Error
- Validation Methods and Tools for Knowledge-Based Systems