Mentioned in ?
- blue laws
- Bork, Robert Heron
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Critical Legal Studies
- emotional distress
- Honorary Trust
- Kelsinian jurisprudence
- Knox, Philander Chase
- Magna Charta
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2003
- Theft of services, penalties
- Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act
- Vidal v. Girard's Executors
References in periodicals archive ?
The level of activity in each phase of the project is dictated by the customer requirements of each particular method and validation.
Regardless of whether a validation template is available, model validators generally develop a validation test plan.
There are three tabs across the top of the Data Validation dialog box.
Currently, Solution Validation Centres are now open in eight key markets around the world, including Amsterdam, Ashburn (Washington, DC metro), London, Miami, New York, Singapore, Silicon Valley and Sydney.
There are two main types of process validation: prospective and retrospective.
The validation report sums up all the documents created, and corresponds to the validation plan.
The terms validation and qualification are very often used interchangeably.
A validation measures overall score card adherence and overrides above and below the cutoff score.
Method validation is the process used to confirm that the analytical procedure employed for a specific use is suitable for that intended use.
It formalises collaboration already under way by the partners on test method evaluation, validation studies, scientific peer review and recommendations from regulatory authorities.
The "Validation, Verification and Transfer of Analytical Methods (Understanding and implementing guidelines from FDA/EMA, USP and ICH)" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Release date- 01082019 - Bioprocess Validation Market worth $ 360 million by 2024.
Legal browser ?
- Utile per inutile non vitiatur
- Utter barrister
- vacant possession
- Vacant succession
- Vadium mortuum
- Vadium vivum
- Valeat quantum valere potest
- Validity of will
- Valuable Consideration
- value added tax
- Value received
- Valued policy
- Van Buren, Martin
- Van Devanter, Willis
- Vana est illa potentia quae numquam venit in actum
- Vanderbilt, Arthur T.
- Vani timores sunt aestimandi
- Vanity plate, UT
- variation of trust
- VAT and Duties Tribunals
- Vaughn, George L.
- vehicular manslaughter
- Vel Non
Full browser ?
- Validated Account Code
- Validated Accounting Code Feature
- Validated Compilers List
- Validated End-User
- Validated Export License
- Validated Export Licenses
- Validated Online Lifecycle Threat
- Validated Requirements Authority
- Validated Server Program
- Validated Time of Sample Receipt
- Validated Unfinanced Requirement
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM
- Validating Osa in Industrial Cim Environments
- Validating the Vision
- Validation Aid
- Validation and verification
- Validation and Verification Manual
- Validation Assessment Report
- Validation Authority
- Validation Breakdown Analysis Spreadsheet
- Validation by Educational Experience
- Validation Data Roadmap
- Validation des Acquis d'Expérience
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Dans l'Enseignement Supérieur
- Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience Professionnelle et Personnelle
- Validation des Acquis Professionnels
- Validation des Etudes Supérieures
- Validation Exercise
- Validation Facility
- validation group
- Validation In-Process Review
- Validation Life Cycle
- Validation Master Plan
- Validation Mean Squared Error
- Validation Methods and Tools for Knowledge-Based Systems
- validation of data
- Validation of Dedicated Short-Range Communications
- Validation of Digitally Signed Document
- Validation of IASI
- Validation of Legal Timber Programme
- Validation of Public Key Certificates
- Validation of Stochastic Systems
- Validation of Systems
- Validation of Telematics Applications in Medicine