References in periodicals archive ?
Your city is probably the first branch of options to follow because vegetated roofs reduce hard costs for managing municipal stormwater and water pollution.
Benjamin Street (Melvina Way to Evergreen Drive): Crews will be adjusting utilities, placing soil in the vegetated planters and cleaning up the site.
Only about one-tenth of vegetated areas saw decreases in fire season length during the same time span.
Overall, 54 percent of the world's vegetated surfaces experienced long fire weather seasons more frequently between 1996 and 2013 as compared with 1979-1996, according to Jolly.
The researchers suggest that the use of heavily vegetated habitats in winter may create a refuge from angling, and anglers may have less of an effect on bluegill size structure during winter compared to summer when anglers and bluegills had more overlap.
Areas adjacent to Billingham Beck "are densely vegetated with reeds", the report, which is available on Stockton Council's website, goes on.
Densely vegetated water bodies accompanied by decomposing plant debris were determined as commonly preferred habitats.
The site poses no current risk to people living or working at the site because the contamination is covered by pavement, buildings, and vegetated areas.
Accumulations will be mainly over vegetated surfaces, though cold rain or melting snow will chill road surfaces rapidly, leading to a risk of icy stretches.
In one of Moore's first studies, he spent 28 days evaluating the transport and capture of atrazine and lambda-cyhalothrin in a 160-foot section of a vegetated agricultural drainage ditch in Mississippi.
Vegetated roofs and extensive outdoor shaded gardens and walkways further promote the experience of patients to explore and view nature during their stay.
The work is divided into three sections covering types of erosion model development, model applications, and future modeling technologies, while individual chapters cover such topics as calibration of erosion models, scaling models in space and time, universal soil loss equation, modeling the role of vegetated buffer strips and modeling the impacts of climate change.
Legal browser ?
- VAT and Duties Tribunals
- Vaughn, George L.
- vehement condemnation
- vehement desire
- vehement speech
- vehicle for escape
- vehicular manslaughter
- veil the brightness
- veiled information
- veiled observation
- veiled remark
- Vel Non
Full browser ?
- Vegetarian Society of East Tennessee
- Vegetarian Society of El Paso
- Vegetarian Society of Georgia
- Vegetarian Society of Houston
- Vegetarian Society of Ireland
- Vegetarian Society of Minnesota
- Vegetarian Society of New Mexico
- Vegetarian Society of Richmond
- Vegetarian Society of South Jersey
- Vegetarian Society of the District of Columbia
- Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom
- Vegetarian Union of North America
- Vegetarians International Voice for Animals
- Vegetated filter strip
- Vegetated roof
- Vegetated swale
- vegetation and ecosystem mapping
- Vegetation Canopy LIDAR
- Vegetation Continuous Fields
- Vegetation Dynamics Development Tool
- Vegetation Enhancement Technical Advisory Committee
- Vegetation Fire Information
- Vegetation Fire Information System
- Vegetation Index
- vegetation management
- Vegetation Management and Protection Research
- Vegetation Management Balancing Account
- Vegetation Management Environmental Impact Statement
- Vegetation Management Specialist, Inc.
- Vegetation of salts
- Vegetation Photosynthesis and Respiration Model
- Vegetation Productivity Indicator
- Vegetation Sample Plot