Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
This is paradoxically balanced by the failure of Peter Sellars' verbose libretto to give Oppenheimer any engaging humanity.
This is a thoughtful, subtle and often powerful production which, despite being too verbose at times, grows more thought-provoking as it builds to its conclusion.
In this poetic picture book a verbose cow describes all the things she loves about her life, which is everything
Of Chesterton's verbose script, he says tactfully, "I could see what Bergman liked about it and why he wanted to create something better.
This is sometimes counter-productive: an ethnobotanist by training, Davis has a scientist's tendency to suffocate the reader with technicalities, and is frequently unnecessarily verbose.
He was locked in a heated debate with one sceptical, verbose Birmingham City fan at the time.
A verbose, descriptive, and often intimate portrait of all the good and bad in a soon-to-be mother's life.
This is clearly a more dignified setting, and perhaps it's time to reclaim these objects from scholars who would prefer aesthetic delights to be prefaced by helpings of verbose texts.
From buying clubs to reduce costs to vendor selection criteria, PURCHASING FOR CHEFS holds many answers without the verbose structure of others.
Unfortunately, many of these tomes are verbose, pompous and filled with jargon.
A meticulously designed production number, the show bore a typically verbose pseudoscientific title--"Theories, Models, Methods, Approaches, Assumptions, Results, and Findings"--and, regardless of its critical or financial success, it packed 'em in like the blockbuster it was.
Legal browser ?
- Verba intentioni
- Verba ita sunt intelligenda
- Verba nihil operandi melius est quam absurde
- Verba posteriora propter certitudinem addita
- verbal abuse
- verbal communication
- verbal conflict
- verbal contention
- verbal contest
- verbal controversy
- verbal engagement
- verbal exposition
- verbal expression
- verbal injury
- verbal intercourse
- Verbal note
- verbal onslaught
- verbal portraiture
- Verbal process
- verdict after judicial inquiry
- verge on
- verge upon
- vergens ad inopiam
- verging on
- veri similis
- verifiable excuse
- verifiable happening
- verificative excuse
Full browser ?
- Verbitskaia, Anastasiia
- Verbitskaia, Anastasiia Alekseevna
- Verbo Encarnado
- Verbond der Belgische Ondernemingen
- Verbond der Cementnijverheid
- Verbond der Vlaamse Academici
- Verbond van Handelaren in Chemische Produkten
- Verbond Van Katholieke Scouts
- Verbond van Kristelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Ondernemingen
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Tussenpersonen
- Verbond van Ondernemingen te Brussel
- Verbond van Protestants-Christelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond van West-Brabantse Ondernemingen
- Verbond van Zorgverzekerden
- Verbond voor Nationaal Herstel
- Verbotene Liebe
- Verbraucherzentrale Bundesverband eV
- VerbraucherZentrale Hessen
- Verbreitung Der Heiligen Schrift
- Verbrugge bone-holding clamp
- Verbrugge clamp
- Verbrugge forceps
- Verbrugge needle
- Verbrugge retractor
- Verbrugge, Jean
- Verbs of Inherently Directed Motion