Mentioned in ?
- Abernathy, Ralph David
- Academic question
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- actual possession
- Aggravated Assault
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Armed Services
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault with a weapon
- Assaulting a police officer, counterclaims.
- Banks, Dennis J.
- Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
References in periodicals archive ?
The Kurdish official, however, as well as Nuri Mahmud, refused to reveal the amount of weaponry they received.
The strong suit of Phoenix Weaponry is the ability to conceive, design and manufacture an AR's key components while still integrating the best components available from other manufacturers.
Because of its offensive defence strategy, India has increased the import of weaponry.
Duterte was earlier quoted as saying that the Philippine government was considering buying weaponry from the two countries.
The amount of chemical weapons in Libya is rather low; however, Libya has a large quantity of other weaponry and arms, he added.
Meanwhile, other army units destroyed positions for ISIS terrorists in the villages of al-Hissan and al-Gneineh and in the surrounding of Ayash village in Deir Ezzor western countryside and inflicted heavy losses upon the terrorists in personnel and weaponry.
The participants agreed on a mechanisms for the release of prisoners, once a permanent ceasefire is in place and that they would put forward proposals on how to manage the withdrawal of forces and heavy weaponry.
French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said that there will be no delay, freeze or suspension of the delivery of the French weaponry, which is being financed by a $3 billion Saudi grant.
Old weaponry of police, SMG and 8mm has been outdated due to which orders were passed for incorporating latest weapons.
The Weaponry Fund Award of the Prime Minister was established in 2005 by the order of Prime Minister Felix Kulov.
Throughout the book, Emlen draws parallels between the evolution of animal weaponry and human weaponry.
While that is bad enough, the US, in its haste to maintain secrecy, exposed ill-equipped and poorly trained Iraqi forces to the weaponry.
Legal browser ?
- Wayne, James Moore
- ways and means
- weak group
- weak point
- weak spot
- weaken in force
- weaken the resolution of
- weakness of character
- wear and tear
- wear away
- wear down
- wear down by friction
- wear out
- wear the aspect
- wearing down by friction
- weary load
- weave a plot
- Weber, Max
- website developer conflict
- Webster v. Reproductive Health Services
- Webster, Daniel
Full browser ?
- Weaponizing Intelligence Combat Capability - Training
- Weapons & Facilities, Navy
- Weapons & Space Systems Intelligence Committee
- Weapons & Utilities Maintenance
- Weapons Access Delay System
- Weapons Accessory Mount
- Weapons Agencies Nondestructive Testing Organization
- Weapons Alert Designator
- Weapons Alerting System
- Weapons Analysis Facility
- Weapons Analysis Lethality Tool Set
- Weapons Analyst
- Weapons and Field Training Battalion
- Weapons and Fuel Users
- Weapons and Integrated Navigation System
- Weapons and Launcher Test Set
- Weapons and Materials Research Directorate
- Weapons And Storage Area
- Weapons and Systems Engineering Department
- Weapons and Tactics Analysis Center
- Weapons and Tactics Instructor
- Weapons and Tactics Training Program
- Weapons and Tactics Unit
- Weapons and Tracked Combat Vehicles
- Weapons Assembly