Mentioned in ?
- Abernathy, Ralph David
- Academic question
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- actual possession
- Aggravated Assault
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Armed Services
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault with a weapon
- Assaulting a police officer, counterclaims.
- Banks, Dennis J.
- Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
References in periodicals archive ?
On July 21, the Contact Group on Ukrainian settlement reached an agreement on gradual withdrawal of weaponry of less than 100mm caliber by both sides.
French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said that there will be no delay, freeze or suspension of the delivery of the French weaponry, which is being financed by a $3 billion Saudi grant.
But because of the chaos on the ground that resulted from the illegal invasion, and the fact that there were no contingency plans in place to form an effective civilian administration in Baghdad, the stockpiles of weaponry are now in territory that is controlled by Daesh (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).
It would also prompt Iran to get nuclear weaponry, and Sunni Arab countries like Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, perhaps also Turkey and the UAE, to seek to launch a nuclear arms race.
The opposition has long requested anti-aircraft weaponry, stating that these weapons are the only way to defeat Assad and his superior air force.
Pheasants, minnows, and bush crickets invested in both weapons and testes, while pinnipeds, such as elephant seals where males are almost five times the size of females, and acanthocephalan (a type of worms) invested more in weaponry but not testes.
HUGE CHOICE: There's a wide array of weaponry to hand
Panama City, Ramadan 7, 1434, Jul 16, 2013, SPA - Panamanian authorities seized a North Korean-flagged vessel with an undeclared haul of weaponry in the Panamanian port of Manzanillo on Monday night, Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli said.
Jerusalem: Israel was on Thursday tightlipped over Syrian claims it had bombed a military site near Damascus, while stressing that any transfer of advanced weaponry to Lebanon's Hezbollah would cross a red line.
Maliki stressed Iraqi need for weaponry to protect it is sovereignty, independence and wealth.
Aliens: Colonial Marines Technical Manual examines the technology of the film and is packed with previously-unpublished diagrams, technical schematics and plans, and the weaponry of ALIENS.
But if you buy a Windham Weaponry AR, you make another sort of political statement, supporting a traditional, some might say paternalistic, employee relationship over the more social Darwinian style so popular with MBAs these days.
Legal browser ?
- Wayne, James Moore
- ways and means
- weak group
- weak point
- weak spot
- weaken in force
- weaken the resolution of
- weakness of character
- wear and tear
- wear away
- wear down
- wear down by friction
- wear out
- wear the aspect
- wearing down by friction
- weary load
- weave a plot
- Weber, Max
- website developer conflict
- Webster v. Reproductive Health Services
- Webster, Daniel
Full browser ?
- Weaponizing Intelligence Combat Capability - Training
- Weapons & Facilities, Navy
- Weapons & Space Systems Intelligence Committee
- Weapons & Utilities Maintenance
- Weapons Access Delay System
- Weapons Accessory Mount
- Weapons Agencies Nondestructive Testing Organization
- Weapons Alert Designator
- Weapons Alerting System
- Weapons Analysis Facility
- Weapons Analysis Lethality Tool Set
- Weapons Analyst
- Weapons and Field Training Battalion
- Weapons and Fuel Users
- Weapons and Integrated Navigation System
- Weapons and Launcher Test Set
- Weapons and Materials Research Directorate
- Weapons And Storage Area
- Weapons and Systems Engineering Department
- Weapons and Tactics Analysis Center
- Weapons and Tactics Instructor
- Weapons and Tactics Training Program
- Weapons and Tactics Unit
- Weapons and Tracked Combat Vehicles
- Weapons Assembly
- weapons assignment