Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Now then, lend a hand, you youngsters, and get the tables back; clear away the jugs and glasses.
There's plenty of youngsters don't care about it," said Walker.
Aisha, a youngster while talking to reporter said, the initiatives like laptop scheme for the youngsters will benefit them and motivate to excel in their studies.
Although it's easily said--housing up to 85 homeless youngsters with behavioural and health problems--each youngster requires a great deal of work.
Just because a club releases a youngster at 15, doesn't mean he can't go on and improve his game and then go and join another club.
Every youngster received a commemorative medal at the end of the project run by Anglesey County Council.
The main cost to the adult forager is the chance that the fumbling youngster will let the meal escape, says Thornton.
Therefore, the department established enforcement guidelines and procedures for its officers to follow that included a variety of options-such as telling the violator to proceed directly home, transporting the juvenile home, or arresting and detaining the youngster.
Also, is the youngster willing to put in the extra hours to be successful and talented enough or has the potential to contribute four years to the program?
And the youngster who lacks family support is more at risk for a poor recovery.
Institute for Youth Entrepreneurship (IYE) had trouble selling the greeting cards that were a product of New York Colors, their own company, one youngster simply refused to take "no" for an answer.
In aerobic and square dancing, each youngster performs whatever movements he/she can, then the leader provides assistance as needed to help the participant complete the task.
Legal browser ?
- yield gain
- yield in opinion to
- yield passage to
- yield profit
- yield results
- yield to
- yield to the wishes of others
- yielding abundantly
- Yielding and paying
- York-Antwerp rules
- Young animals
- young boy
- young defendant
- young descendant
- young girl
- young offender institution
- young people
- young person
- Young, Owen D.
- younger generation
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer
- your honor
- youth court
- youthful offenders
- zealous advocates
- Zenger, John Peter
- Zero Bracket Amount
- zero tolerance
- Zero tolerance ticket
Full browser ?
- Youngs Crochet and Fashion
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs modulus of elasticity
- Youngson, Jeanne Keyes
- Youngsters Against McAfee
- Youngsters Without Borders
- Youngstown & Mahoning County
- Youngstown & Southern Railway Company
- Youngstown Air Reserve Station
- Youngstown All Breed Training Club
- Youngstown and Austintown Railroad
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council
- Youngstown Area Community Concert Band
- Youngstown Area Inter Group
- Youngstown Area Physics Alliance
- Youngstown Area Tropical Fish Society
- Youngstown Business Incubator
- Youngstown case
- Youngstown Central Area Community Improvement Corporation
- Youngstown City Health District
- Youngstown City School District
- Youngstown College
- Youngstown Electrical Supply Company
- Youngstown Free Net
- Youngstown Metro Fire Page Association
- Youngstown Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Youngstown Parrot Head Club
- Youngstown Police Department
- Youngstown Road Runners Club