Mentioned in ?
- 16 year old, prosecuted for STD
- Addams, Jane
- Age Requirement for Holding Office
- American Legion
- Amnesty International
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Boy Scouts of America v. Dale
- Breckenridge, John
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Buchanan, Patrick Joseph
- Bush, George Walker
- Campbell, William Joseph
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- Chicago Eight
- Child Labor Laws
References in classic literature ?
The youth would have liked to have discov- ered another who suspected himself.
The youth could occasionally see dark shadows that moved like monsters.
The youth wondered what a box of cigars had to do with war.
When the sunrays at last struck full and mellowingly upon the earth, the youth saw that the landscape was streaked with two long, thin, black columns which disappeared on the brow of a hill in front and rearward vanished in a wood.
The youth could not turn away his eyes from the maiden, for he had never in his life seen a woman so beautiful.
The youth answered humbly: 'Forgive me, beautiful maiden, if I have unintentionally offended you.
The youth hesitated for a little, but presently he heard the birds saying from the top of the tree, 'Go where she calls you, but take care to give no blood, or you will sell your soul.' So the youth went with her, and soon they reached a beautiful garden, where stood a splendid house, which glittered in the moonlight as if it was all built out of gold and silver.
The youth could not but be tempted with the beautiful maiden's offer, but he remembered how the birds had called her the witch, and their warning always sounded in his ears.
When night was drawing near, the youth went up and made himself a bright fire in one of the rooms, placed the cutting-board and knife beside it, and seated himself by the turning-lathe.
Then said he: 'After all it is a pity,--for so handsome a man.' The youth heard it, got up, and said:
'That is no part of our bargain,' said the youth, 'the bench is mine.' The man wanted to push him away; the youth, however, would not allow that, but thrust him off with all his strength, and seated himself again in his own place.
Then said the youth, 'See, little cousin, have I not warmed you?' The dead man, however, got up and cried: 'Now will I strangle you.'
Legal browser ?
- yield results
- yield to
- yield to the wishes of others
- yielding abundantly
- Yielding and paying
- York-Antwerp rules
- Young animals
- young boy
- young defendant
- young descendant
- young girl
- young offender institution
- young people
- young person
- Young, Owen D.
- younger generation
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer
- your honor
- youth court
- youthful offenders
- zealous advocates
- Zenger, John Peter
- Zero Bracket Amount
- zero tolerance
- Zero tolerance ticket
Full browser ?
- yourself again
- Yourself or Someone Like You
- yourself silly
- Yousafzai, Malala
- Yousif Khalil Almoayyed
- Youskevitch, Igor
- Yousuf Karsh
- Yousuf Mahmood Husain Co. W.L.L.
- Youth & Adult Partnership Initiative
- Youth + Tech + Health
- Youth 2 Leaders
- Youth Ability in Skilled Trades
- Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Youth Access to Alcohol
- Youth Achieving Change Together
- Youth Achieving Destiny
- Youth Achieving Through Science Education & Enrichment
- Youth Acquiring Leadership Principles
- Youth Action against HIV/AIDS and Drug Abuse
- Youth Action against Racism and Discrimination
- Youth Action and Policy Association
- Youth Action Committee
- Youth Action for Global Justice
- Youth Action for Peace
- Youth Action for Social Advancement
- Youth Action International
- Youth Action Kouncil
- Youth Action Krew
- Youth Action Network
- Youth Action on AIDS Group
- Youth Action Programs and Homes
- Youth Action Rangers of Nigeria
- Youth Action Research for Prevention
- Youth Action Research Group
- Youth Action Research Project
- Youth Action Volunteer
- Youth Activists-Youth Allies
- Youth Activities Center